Hey, I've been trying for a while to figure out the tabs for this, but I just can't seem to do it. It's supposedly pretty easy to tab out, but I haven't found tabs anywhere and I would really like some help.

Thanks.
Hey, glad to see another fan of Syu and Galneryus. I'll give it a go, and try and tab it out, do you have Guitar Pro?
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by deethreedee
Well I can always get it. Thanks for the help mate ^_^

If it's too much bother, I can just take a screenshot of the tab and send it to you? I'm almost done, I should have it for you soon mate.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Finished. Here we go.

The faster part's gave me some difficulty, I had to rely on my ear really to work them out, they might be a bit dodgy but I think they sound quite similar. This is the first tab I've done, glad it's by an artist that I enjoy and respect.
My Last.FM

- Marty Friedman
Thank you so much. I don't really care about the fast part, it was the main melody that I wanted tabs for anyway Thanks again, mate.
good job man ! could you do syu demonstration 1 from young guitar 100% its on youtube and you can download the dvd on torrents.
Quote by Kiggz
good job man ! could you do syu demonstration 1 from young guitar 100% its on youtube and you can download the dvd on torrents.

man i am a fan too. but i cannot find any torrent. can u help me pls?