Hello everybody! Now its finally done. Ive finnished recording my very fist song with reason and I am quite happy with the results so what do you guys think? C4C of course! Its the first song on my myspace, www.myspace.com/philipkarlsson CHECK IT OUT NOW!
i thought it was pretty catchy and had some crazy ass sounds and sweet riffs, but the ending idea was a little weak imo. great quality. one of the panning things that was done messed with my head, thought was pretty cool. keep up the good work.

C4C song in my pro
Quote by reelbigfish2020
i thought it was pretty catchy and had some crazy ass sounds and sweet riffs, but the ending idea was a little weak imo. great quality. one of the panning things that was done messed with my head, thought was pretty cool. keep up the good work.

C4C song in my pro

Thank you very much Will crit ur when i get home got no sound at this machine Will fix the ending, it might be a product of just want it to get finnished :P have another idea i will take any more C4C?
Quote by overlapping
absolutely loved it. great sounds excellent fusion of styles. only downside has already been mentioned: the ending bit. really cool stuff though!
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/overlapping/

Thank you Just ask for mp3 and you get it With the fixed ending Will do a kind of cool musicvideo to it aswell Going to check ur music out now!
Reelbigfish - Awsome song man! Kind of reminds me about slayer a bit dont know why but thats great! Exelent guitar work not much to say, well done! Overlapping - Listened to a few songs, nice work! Suits perfect for my state of mind right now, chill songs, well fitting guitar riffs, could work some more on vibrator but in a way it fits any way Well done! Any more C4C? Havent anyone noticed that the voice is sampled from crossroads? x)
First of all, thanks a lot for checking out my song! I wasn't really expecting this style of music. I thought the sample near the beginning of the song from a movie or tv show or something was pretty funny. I've never really heard of a genre like this besides the mixes of like grindcore or other stuff with electronica. The jazzy progression at 1:40 was kind of cool. The riffs that started at 2:06 were also very cool. I thought the ending was a little abrupt and lacking. But overall, kick ass job!
Wow that was very cool. "Can't talk little man? Bet, ya can't play anything either!"
I actually like the drum beat and the techno flares a lot. The guitar of course was very technical and accurate to match. Very cool.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
that was amazing, very bucketheadesque!

That's what I was thinking!
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
--------------------------------------------
My avatar is a tree.
Quote by silvadolla
First of all, thanks a lot for checking out my song! I wasn't really expecting this style of music. I thought the sample near the beginning of the song from a movie or tv show or something was pretty funny. I've never really heard of a genre like this besides the mixes of like grindcore or other stuff with electronica. The jazzy progression at 1:40 was kind of cool. The riffs that started at 2:06 were also very cool. I thought the ending was a little abrupt and lacking. But overall, kick ass job!

Thank you very very much Do you think it gor any future?
Haha very cool. I can definitely hear the Satriani influence in your playing. Is that just legato or is it some tapping after the "well well well" part? Aso wondering, is main riff with a killswitch or a tremolo effect? The main sqeaky melody is cool but after couple of listens it gets annoying. Excellent job overall, you have some great ideas.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053712

EDIT: NVM it says killswitch in the thread title oops. Forgot.
Last edited by JohnnyLovesYou at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by JohnnyLovesYou
Haha very cool. I can definitely hear the Satriani influence in your playing. Is that just legato or is it some tapping after the "well well well" part? Aso wondering, is main riff with a killswitch or a tremolo effect? The main sqeaky melody is cool but after couple of listens it gets annoying. Excellent job overall, you have some great ideas.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053712

EDIT: NVM it says killswitch in the thread title oops. Forgot.

Sweet that you here the satriani influense ;D That it just plain legato dude My favourite technique! (A) Yeah I wanted the melody to be as repetetive as techno haha Thank you very much will crit urs as fast as i get home to a computer with sound x)