I am sure this is on here somewhere but I got to page 16 and gave up.

I picked one up used and want to add true by pass and a plug jack. i am not very handy but have someone who will do it for me if I get the parts. Any suggestions as to where? Is this stuff I can get at radio shack? are there kits?

Also it is missing the rubber feet, can they be gotten seperately?

Sorry for the repeat, (i'm sure).