do you guys know would be a good price for one of these amps used with celestion heritage speakers?
depends where you are

also: dont expect it to be an affordable JCM800, theyre pretty different
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
there are a couple on ebay, a combo and a head. the head is for buy it now, 490 obo. and the combo is for bidding only for 530...I think those are going to be the normal pricing. about the speakers idk.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
600? never hear one, or of one for that matter. how does it compare to the 800 or 900?
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
would me tradeing my peavey classic 50 and a fender mim telecaster for the marshall jcm600 212, a new set of tubes, and 75 bucks be a good deal?
o. i sort of a noob about marshall amps, and was wonder why i shouldnt. im not trying to go again you, i just want to know lol.
They're pretty low end in terms of heads. It might be an okay deal if it was your C30 for the JCM600. But in terms of price, an MiM Tele and Peavey C30 is worth a lot more than a JCM600 and tubes.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
hmmm ok. does it change anything if the jcm 600 has the celestion heritage speakers? and my amp is a peavey class 50 212?
If you really want the JCM600 then go for it - ultimately if you're going to be more happy with it than your C50, then it's a good trade.

Maybe offer him the C50 and some money? Don't trade your guitar though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

alrite thank you for ur reply. would a deal like the classic 50 and 100 be a good deal?
wow, the JCM 600's are cheaper than I thought. Your C50 is worth about the same as it. The speakers he's saying it comes with are stock btw.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The JCM600 combo is worth less than your Peavey Classic 50 alone, so why would you trade him your amp AND guitar? I don't think you should consider the trade at all, from what I'm reading it's Marshall's entry level tube amp, so probably not too great.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
from what i've read and heard (never tried the marshall myself), the classic is probably a better amp to begin with, and don't buy an amp just because it has celestions. spiders have celestions, man. keep the classic 50
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.