At my school, my band teacher told me to look up what these dials do on this bass amp.
There basically levers on the amp, that you adjust up and down. Theres numbers under them like. 40, 165, 500, 625, then its 1.4k, 3.5k, then 4k. Also numbers on the side, going from -15 to 15.

Kind of like this

O 15
|
|
|
|
|
|

Theres 5 of these, and I have no idea what they do. Im not a bassist, so im stumped. Can anyone help me?
PS. If this is supposed to be in somewhere else like bass guitar, could someone please move it for me?
I'm gonna assume it's a 7band EQ.

The numbers stand for Hertz, so it's 40Hz, 165Hz, and so on.

Lower the hertz, lower the frequency, so 40Hz would be bass, and it would work its way up to treble.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
At my school, my band teacher told me to look up what these dials do on this bass amp.
There basically levers on the amp, that you adjust up and down. Theres numbers under them like. 40, 165, 500, 625, then its 1.4k, 3.5k, then 4k. Also numbers on the side, going from -15 to 15.

Kind of like this

O 15
|
|
|
|
|
|

Theres 5 of these, and I have no idea what they do. Im not a bassist, so im stumped. Can anyone help me?
PS. If this is supposed to be in somewhere else like bass guitar, could someone please move it for me?

Kinda sounds like an Equaliser to me.