For fans of Agalloch, Drudkh, Bathory, enslaved.

Check out our new songs! Let me know what you think of them

www.myspace.com/paganritual

Support us!
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
I see you guys are playing alongside eclipse eternal tomorrow...

sorry to hear that, lolol
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Quote by Mr. Hand

Quote by metal_militia
For fans of Agalloch, Drudkh, Bathory, enslaved.

Check out our new songs! Let me know what you think of them

www.myspace.com/paganritual

Support us!

I would, but I despise black metal - sorry.
Quote by Mr. Hand

Just curious... why is that? there not that bad
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
I've played with them before, and seen them live on numerous occasions. Not only are the whole band elitists, conceited douchebags, but I really don't think they are that great, either. Though Wolven Ancestry and WOY are on your top 8, so props for that.

edit: Eclipse Eternal were playing before us, so I was chilling by the bar (This is in London), and when the singer was thanking people (recording engineers, satan, etc.) I told him he forgot to thank Jesus for all his blessings, and he got all pissy. Was quite funny
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Last edited by Mr. Hand at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by Mr. Hand
I've played with them before, and seen them live on numerous occasions. Not only are the whole band elitists, conceited douchebags, but I really don't think they are that great, either. Though Wolven Ancestry and WOY are on your top 8, so props for that.

edit: Eclipse Eternal were playing before us, so I was chilling by the bar (This is in London), and when the singer was thanking people (recording engineers, satan, etc.) I told him he forgot to thank Jesus for all his blessings, and he got all pissy. Was quite funny

I agree with you man! the singer can be a dick, I was talking to him about how they werent on the bill and he stormed off. We dont support those ego image elite BM bands! We are Pagan and Canadian **** the Norwiegons!
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
haha, yee..

Anyways, have fun with the shows. gr1m kvlt canadian BM shows are always a blast and a half to do. Keep it trve
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Last edited by Mr. Hand at Jan 24, 2009,
the name's a little boring, but the music is great, especially the vocals and the melodic riffing. great work!
Quote by metal_militia
I agree with you man! the singer can be a dick, I was talking to him about how they werent on the bill and he stormed off. We dont support those ego image elite BM bands! We are Pagan and Canadian **** the Norwiegons!

Pfft, only Norwegians can play tr00 kvlt black metal.
Norway is an icy, frostbitten hell-hole that is perfect for spawning tr00 black metal bands.
Robin Williams is from Canada--I rest my case.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
German BM is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Norwegian BM. Especially now adays
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by Mr. Hand
German BM is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Norwegian BM. Especially now adays

There's your problem:
There's no such thing as true black metal anymore--there are bands playing that style of music, but they don't have the attitude to back it up.
As much as people want to say it was only about the music back then, fact is, the murders, church burnings, etc. were every bit as important as the music.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
The songs sounds really great! There is nothing to complain about actually,
Yuletide blessing sounds very sinister haha, great job!
Yeah, but at the same time, people lost sight of the music and only cared about the message they were trying to back from it, which got ridiculous, and tiresome after a while. Few bands from there are even trying anymore, save the few saviors, like Enslaved and such. Wheras Germany are releasing bands with quality music who actually care about writing for musics sake, and not for some dead message that really has little more than shock value any more

But that is neither here nor there. This is about Pagan Ritual. I guess you post on the woods boards, or one of you guys does. My buddy was saying he had heard of you from there.
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by Mr. Hand
Yeah, but at the same time, people lost sight of the music and only cared about the message they were trying to back from it, which got ridiculous, and tiresome after a while. Few bands from there are even trying anymore, save the few saviors, like Enslaved and such. Wheras Germany are releasing bands with quality music who actually care about writing for musics sake, and not for some dead message that really has little more than shock value any more

But that is neither here nor there. This is about Pagan Ritual. I guess you post on the woods boards, or one of you guys does. My buddy was saying he had heard of you from there.

No man rant away I enjoy reading different peoples takes on black metal! to me, black metal has lost its meaning. Sure you can wear a burzum shirt and rub some corpsepaint on your face but does that make you true? I dunno, but i think 90% of those "satanic" black metal bands do not even do rituals.

Black metal is about a loss sense of a bull**** society, there is no god, satan, that is more true then nature itself. I laugh at those Satanic true black metallers who cant even make a fire in the forest.
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
It's pretty obvious who and who don't take themselves serious. For starters, I have a hard time seeing you guys as egocentric metallers, etc... Though quite a few bands have failed to shed that persona (A la Eclipse Eternal). I know the guys in Wolven Ancestry are cool guys who aren't pompous dicks, same with all the guys in GOW and WOY, haha. That said, David Gold is the biggest cam***** ever. But a pretty cool guy
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

I think Sweden has just as much of a part in Black Metal. But Canada.... Well they have BM bands here in the US, and it doesn't get nearly as cold as Canada, so I can see it happening.
Quote by Mr. Hand
It's pretty obvious who and who don't take themselves serious. For starters, I have a hard time seeing you guys as egocentric metallers, etc... Though quite a few bands have failed to shed that persona (A la Eclipse Eternal). I know the guys in Wolven Ancestry are cool guys who aren't pompous dicks, same with all the guys in GOW and WOY, haha. That said, David Gold is the biggest cam***** ever. But a pretty cool guy

Yea i played with eclipse yesterday night... it was a decent turnout... Voldamere was actually being cool and bought me a few beers. The guys from Wolven are cool guys to talk to, they also understand how egos and image corrupt the black metal scene.

I do like Woods of Ypres very much, especially woods I... David gold seems like a good guy and pretty open but for some reason i sense of a bit of a attention seeker? nevertheless I support all Canadian black metal anyways!

Oh yeah, what band are you in man?
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
Also, I love your logo. Whoever did it deserves alot of credit. I do BM typography myself (recently started, since I've had much experience in graphic design), but I do mine more Darkthrone style. And the shirt is great too, maybe I'll buy it soon. The picture of you guys in the woods is pretty kvlt.

Good luck.
thanks alot man \m/
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
American BM bands, through few and far between, can be awesome. Book Of Black Earth (more bm-dm) Absu, Twilight, Krieg, Agalloch to name a few (Not trying to name drop) There are always good bands around, its just the whole scene is flooded by the **** that gets notoriety. Good luck with the rest of your shows, dude
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

I enjoyed listening to your music a lot! Also about this whole BM scene, I think that it shouldn't matter who's got a message behind it. Some songs come out with their own messages just by being made in my opinion. I think that no matter what, if a BM band is putting their heart and soul into the song along with clever lyrics that give a kind of a story then it's a good song. You could just write about demons destroying earth for god sakes lol you would still find a message behind that somehow. It's all up to the listeners imagination in my opinion.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]