Poll: What does music make you want to do??
Poll Options
View poll results: What does music make you want to do??
Hit somebody
6 3%
Hurt yourself
8 4%
Punch something
7 4%
Get Happy
20 10%
Start a mosh pit
29 15%
Take a nap
2 1%
Chill and relax and enjoy life
123 62%
Voters: 197.
Page 1 of 2
I have another forum about if music changes your moods but this one is how it makes you feel and what it makes you want to do. This is also going into my report at school.
When i listen to music, i listen to it very technically, and i then i like to try and write my own music. So my answer woud have to be (good) music makes me feel like i can be creative.

edit: just saw the poll. i voted for 'chill, relax and enjoy life', which in my opinion is necessary if you want to write 'pure' music.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Last edited by BassFishin at Jan 23, 2009,
Suicide... realising that my life isn't that special - without love it's meaningless. Feeling sad because I don't have a gf.
Quote by robak
Suicide... realising that my life isn't that special - without love it's meaningless. Feeling sad because I don't have a gf.

Qué?

It makes me want to do lots. Depends on the music.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by robak

LOLOLOL
Wtf? Are you assuming that the listener listens to only one kind of music? Because I'm pretty sure not everyone listens to only one type of music. For example, when I listen to Sublime, I feel chilled and laid back, when I listen to Chili Peppers, I feel like playing bass, when I listen to Megadeth (or any thrash metal), I just wanna go skate and shred everything.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Who fuking cares just vote all I need is statistics just put how you feel right now or something.
Quote by robak

you're life is meaningless unless some chick thinks your cool? ya 12 or something?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
You need a different poll for every kind of genre, dude, or your report fails hard. Your teacher WILL ask you about that. All music is meant to be pleasing to the targeted listener's ears, however. I'm just trying to help, not trying to troll.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
It depends on who i'm listening to. Circa Survive makes me wanna sit back and chill, where as In Fear and Faith Makes me wanna jump and scream and go nuts.
Common sense is becoming such and uncommon trait.
HIT SOMEONE.....or maybe thats just the person I'm talking to while I'm listening to the music

But really it makes me want to write my own music and be more creative and it usually puts me in a good mood.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
I can't vote for just one, because different music does different things. Lamb of God makes me wanna punch someone and Hurt makes me wanna create music. So- let that be said.
I get random adrenaline rushes and jump around in my room playing airguitar.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
There isn't an option for sticking your wrinkle stick inside a young girl's chuckle-tunnel. Poll is fail.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by robak

ok, go ahead.

I just generally like listening to music. It depends on what music I'm listening to. I could want to hit something if I'm listening to death metal, but if I'm listening to classical, I might wanna fall asleep. It's variable.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Haver sex.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Well at the moment I'm listening to One Winged Angel.

And it's making me want to find an oponent and have an epic fight to the death with them in front of everyone I know in order to save the earth.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
All that and more.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Well at the moment I'm listening to One Winged Angel.

And it's making me want to find an oponent and have an epic fight to the death with them in front of everyone I know in order to save the earth.

Really? It makes me want to have a foursome with Aeris, Tifa and Yuffie.

EDIT-And Aeris' mum.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I kinda want to go into my kitchen and make a really really big sandwich.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It makes me want to keep listening to music.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Music make me want to destroy. Replace the word 'music' with any other thing. Still true.
Quote by neopowell
Really? It makes me want to have a foursome with Aeris, Tifa and Rikku.

Fix'd.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Fix'd.

Ohh I was just going for the ladies from FFVII, in that case you can definitely add Quistis and Selphie to my list...and Celes as well
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Music makes me want to hit TS in the face with my dick.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Walk by Pantera makes me want to punch someone.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Page 1 of 2