http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=903780

I laughed so much...and then realized i'm prolly going to hell even though i'm a Christian. Christian school or not, i don't think they should have issued that extensive apology. I think maybe they should have shown just a tad more mercy, for the sake of good sportsmanship, but APOLOGIZING to that extent is a little silly.

Oh...go figure....it was a GIRL'S basketball team...

*jk don't kill me ladies*
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Epic win. If you're going to pummel someone into submission, do it PROPERLY. Dont apologise you bloody nancies!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
What a load of ****
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes
Jimi Hendrix

"In paradise there are no walls"
I would not have apologised.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
What the hell? You have a team that seems to be better than a lot of pro teams, and you apologize? Because the other teams suck?

My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
...christians xD nao, seriously.. that was STUPID.. "not christ-like..." **** it, ur sad cus u got TRASHED :P
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
The other team was mentally challenged, so yeah winnning 100-0 means nothing but the team that one is a bunch of Dbags, espically the coach.
Perception is the Mother of deception
dude i would have been even more pissed off if the school came to apologize...their basicly saying "sry ur team sucked so bad we prolly shoulda had our players just stand around and wait for ur team to make sum points or sumthing. its messed up we didnt do tht..i mean..look at the score!"...and their praises of our team would hav come off to me and sarcastic insults..
It's funny a guy sitting across from me in the library just started talking about this as I was reading it! This is just funny. "Uh sorry we kicked your ass. We won't play anymore..maybe take up soccer, or something.."
That is ridiculous.

that's like - "Oh, we're sorry for COMPLETELY KICKING YOUR ASSES FAIR AND SQUARE !!"
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

Hahaha...seriously.

No apology was necessary, all they should have done was calm their offense down a bit. The other team was from a school that specialized in teaching students with some learning disabilities like ADD and stuff, not mentally retarded kids. I'm sure the school's 4 year no win streak isn't b/c of the students, but more so the fact that the school doesn't want to invest much time/money in a decent quality sports program.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
lol women and sports...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
I love that a school for people with short attention spans didn't dwell on the loss.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
I love that a school for people with short attention spans didn't dwell on the loss.

I don't know what to say....

+1

or

LMAO

or

^win

Ah hell, all of the above.
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by merfsullivan

haha

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have heard all week. +1 to you sir
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Non-Christ Like!!?!?!

If Jesus was gonna play basketball, he'd damn well do it properly!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
They should have had some sportsmanship and not completely run up the score , but they don't need to forfeit. The team that scored 0 points obviously doesn't deserve to win.

It's funny how the people in the article were practically worshiping the losing team saying that they're "the real winners."

Made me chuckle.
I would have apologized for not making it a 200 point win. NEVER apologize for winning, apologize for losing, that apology makes it look like they are pitying the other team, which is just making them look worse. Bunch of dumbass softguts
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

It said the losing school brags about small class sizes
not a very good crop to pick from for the teams
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Basketball sucks anyways.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
How did the other team allowed a 0-100 shutout loss? God gave them a sign, and that was to never, ever play basketball again.
This reminds me of my younger days when I went to a Christian school. They forced all the males to play basketball because the school was so small. We were beating some other school by like 50 to 0 and my coach made us be "lenient" and "let the other team score" so as to be gracious. At the time, it was a nice thought. Looking back, we should have just destroyed the other team for sucking so much. Christianity, always trying to be nice and usually taking it to stupid places.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AtwvKbfVZQQvPhUPZLi5A68azJV4?slug=ap-hundredpointshutout&prov=ap&type=lgns

sad...i completely agree with the coach. that was a dick move by the school. i hope a lotta people petition and get him back in there.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
LOL. How can you not score at all? Seriously? An NBA team shouldn't be able to totally shut you out. All you need is functional use of your arms and you'll eventually score. . .

They shouldn't apologize. It said they were shooting tres during the second half, that's letting up enough for me.
thats ridiculous

you don't need 2 apologize, just laugh
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
The article says they let up in the last 4 minutes. True competitors don't do that. True competitors fight to the end, and massive props to Dallas Academy for doing so.
^Deja Vu
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮