As the title says, I'm looking to sell my 5150 212 combo.

It's still in great condition and had a full retube of JJs a few months ago that have only been used for a few minutes of play.
I'm in Baltimore, Maryland USA. Willing to only really ship to the US but can possibly work shipping out to other countries if the price is right.
It will be securely packed, tubes removed and wrapped in their own packaging, and insured.

Payment would preferably be through paypal(I am verified and have an account with great feedback), but money orders could be an option.

Just want to see what kind of offers I can get, make an offer and we can negotiate a price

Pictures can be available upon request,
thanks for looking!
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
This is exactly what I'm looking for!

How much would you be looking for in cash?
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
Sweet. Does the combo have an output where you can connect to a half stack and it sorta be like a 3/4 stack?

Curious
This is exactly what I'm looking for!

How much would you be looking for in cash?

Shot you a PM.

Quote by anibawl
Sweet. Does the combo have an output where you can connect to a half stack and it sorta be like a 3/4 stack?

Curious

Yes it does
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Quote by anibawl
Woot woot. How much are you lookin to sell this bad boy for?

About $600 price may be negotiable, I know shipping something this heavy can get up there.
Damn... Let me buy it from you in payments :P haha

I kid I kid.

Great price though for sure. I only got about a 400 so far, wait til payday?
Quote by anibawl
Damn... Let me buy it from you in payments :P haha

I kid I kid.

Great price though for sure. I only got about a 400 so far, wait til payday?

Sure thing, just let me know.