I have to do a psychometric on the 12th and was wondering some of you could give me some links to practice psychometric tests and/or advice to add to the ones I already have.

Cheers
KS
Oh, forgive me then, I completely forgot about the abundance of Pyschometric practise tests being talked about and compared in the pit.

Sanity is not statistical
There's loads, huh?

If you read my first post, it says I already have some tests. Where do you think I got them from?
Quote by Knackersacky
There's loads, huh?

If you read my first post, it says I already have some tests. Where do you think I got them from?

Well, this may seem ignorant, but considering I have no idea what they are, I thought it was a good start, and that you may have gathered some of these practise tests from wherever it is that you are sitting the exam. I apologise for being a dick with the let me google this for you. I'm used to people coming into the pit without even thinking of consulting with google.

Ts is being a ****. He just tried to help you, and as I recall, beggars can't be choosers, so don't bitch about someone trying to do something nice for you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Ts is being a ****. He just tried to help you, and as I recall, beggars can't be choosers, so don't bitch about someone trying to do something nice for you.

And thank you

Ah, so you're hoping to decieve a prospective employer by 'beating' the test and hiding what a complete asshole you are?
You're not going to find anything close to the real thing online. Most, if not all of them, are copyrighted and not given to the public so that you cannot practice on them and beat them.

Most of them are designed so that if you score "too well" in the first place, anyone with proper training can figure that out. Just take it.