Hi, I have to do this questionnaire for my Media coursework,

It is designed for readers/potenial readers of The Big Issue,

Oh and non-British UGer's, proberly dont need to bother as you proberly font know what The Big Issue is lol, but im hoping there is more British people online.

so basically if you have ever brought/been tempted to buy/been vaugly interested in buying a Big Issue, then please do the questionnaire, if it has never ever vaugly interested you, dont bother as it has to be my target audience

1. What age group are you in?

15 and under. 16-19. 20-30 40-50 50 or older.

2. What aspect of a magazine cover do you find most important?

Logo/Masthead
Dominant Image
Headline
Price
Articles
Tagline
Other (please state)..............

3. Which of the following are you interested in? (pick as many as you want)

Music
Politics
Art
Film

4. What new feature(s) would you like to see in the Big Issue?

...................................................................................................
...................................................................................................

5. What colour scheme most appeals to you?

Blue
Red
Yellow
Orange
Black
Green

6. Would you like The Big Issue to look more exciting?

Yes
No

7. What are the main factors that influence your decision to read a particular magazine?

..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................

8. Would you like to see the majority of The Big Issue re-designed?

Yes
No

For the mutliple choice questions, just delete as applicable, for the open wrongs, just delete the dotted lines and answer

cheers.

oh, and i have to have the results in for my lesson on Monday so if your gonna do it, try to do it Sunday night at latest, thanks.
16-19

Dominant Image

Music
Art

i would like to see it not sold by smelly tramps that threaten to stab you if you don't buy one

orange

Yes

7. What are the main factors that influence your decision to read a particular magazine?
interest

Yes
16-19

Headline
Articles

Music
Art

I wouldn't know, to be dreadfully honest. I'll say, sport. If it's not there already.

Blue
Red
Black

No

A magazine like the Big Issue, it's WHO you're buying it from and where the money's going.

No