I'm sure most of you saw my "Whats a good amp for under $150" thread yesterday,Well I may have found a good amp..

My local store guy has an amp that is similar to This(Granted it doesn't look exactly like this, but it has a clean channel, built in overdrive, and reverb apparently) and he is willing to let me buy it in store today for $120, instead of $150.
Now I am not sure if it will have as many features as This Peavey Vypyr. But the Peavey is only 15 Watts and it's only $110 with free shipping.

So what should I go for?
Never head of the company making that amp, and there's usually a reason for that, as well as for stores letting stuff go cheap. Get the Peavey.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Get the Vypyr, the other thing will be crap.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
No contest. The Peavey will probably be louder as well as sweeter sound. Thought about a Roland Cube 15?
Quote by Lurcher
No contest. The Peavey will probably be louder as well as sweeter sound. Thought about a Roland Cube 15?

Yes I have, and frankly I don't like how small it looks, and it's lacking of effects is what threw me off.
Quote by GruntOfAction
Yes I have, and frankly I don't like how small it looks, and it's lacking of effects is what threw me off.

The Roland Cube 30 or 60 are FAR better than any amp mentioned... yeah they're more expensive but the 10/12" speaker completely demolishes the 8".
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
After looking on youtube and hearing what the Peavey Vypyr 15 can do I like how it sounds, but the guy said that the Peavey Vypyr 30 was a better choice..

And I probably would buy the 30 watt one but I don't have $230..