My weekends used to be good, total peace & quiet unless there was a rare one where someone was staying up for it, or I went out with someone who lives local, but that was only if I felt like it. Now this lad I know stays up every other weekend (although he's doing it 3 weeks in a row for now) and calls round every Friday (he lives like 2 mins away) and stays in my house till Sunday night. I never ask him to come over, he just rings me and says he's calling over later. FFS.

Just now he rang and the convo went like this:
Me: Well, any craic with ya?
Him: No
Me: ...... well that was worth a phone call
Him: I'm going into town do you want anything
Me: No I'm grand thanks
Him: Okay sure I'll call round later anyway
Me: Um.. I've got work to do here tbh
Him: Alrite so, talk to ya later

I do actually have work to do, and I'm not he type of person who can study in groups or anything because I just get distracted. But besides, I'd rather have the peace and quiet. I wouldn't mind if he just popped over sometimes on the weekends, but he stays Fri-Sun, sleeps on the sofa even though he's a double bed at home about 2 mins away.

Argh I hate people that invite themselves over! I'd never do it, I mean I might pop around to someone's flat if I was near or if I needed something but I wouldn't stay there for 3 days!!
If you live with them, tell him your mum and/or dad said no.

Otherwise tell him you're away all weekend and close all the curtains whilst crawling around under windows.
Or just tell him it's time to go home?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Never happened to me. But, sometimes I hate certain people in my house, which is a bit rude of me, but I still act like a don't mind at all.
My mate and I used to do that every weekend for a couple of months, but we only stayed over for one night every other week.

Don't do it anymore though because I wouldn't like tit if someone did that to me.

EDIT:
Quote by 100%guitarmad
I wouldn't like tit

But now I do
Dude, I feel your pain. My downstairs nieghbor comes over Saturday morning and won't leave till sunday morning. He's on my couch all ****ing weekend.

I don't mind as much as you, I just turn my amp up or play my PS3 and ignore him, but it is annoying.

... if he didn't burn so much pot I'd have kicked him out months ago

Lingerers suck.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I think you're the most british sounding person I've ever encountered on this forum.

It took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about.
offend him so he doesnt like you anymore
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Invite him round to watch The Prestige. Then start masturbating. He'll never bother you again.
Quote by Oli_88
Tell him to bring The Prestige over.

I was scrolling down the thread, thinking no one had posted this. It crushed my spirit until I saw this post.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Maybe you could invite him and a few other guys round and watch The Prestige.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
You realize you will never get serious answers from the pit now don't you, Union Jake?

Well all I have to say is make sure he brings over the Prestige.
GO YANKEES!
Thing is usually i would say piss off, but im not good with being harsh to friends ah well, hes bringing his PS3 and he'll probably cook so it's not all bad.
Quote by Union Jake
Thing is usually i would say piss off, but im not good with being harsh to friends ah well, hes bringing his PS3 and he'll probably cook so it's not all bad.

So if he cooks for you and brings over entertainment why bother complaining?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
I feel sorry for Jake. He could go on to hold a Doctorate, post up his latest thesis which has been repeatedly hailed by the academic community, and someone would still say 'hey, did your peer-reviewers happen to stop by to watch the Prestige?'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Vendetta16
So if he cooks for you and brings over entertainment why bother complaining?

Because i need to study, and i like the peace and quiet time i get for myself.

Plus i don't like the way he doesn't ask.
Quote by Union Jake

Get The Prestige on blu-ray.
closed. unfortunately this is mostly spam.

seriously guys, it was funny at first, but you all are just killing it now.

seriously, next time union jake makes a thread, and i see people spamming it with comments about the prestige and circle jerks i'm going to start warning people.

the original thread was funny, but dont spam up his threads with comments like that.