first off, i just want to say please no comments on how crappy that you think the flexwave is, i really dont care i just want some help, thank you

so anyways i just bought a flexwave 120 and i have not even had it for an hour yet. when i first turned it on it buzzed like i have never heard an amp buzz in my entire life. then, i turned it up to about 7 and it made a huge popping noise that could probably be heard by the whole neighborhood. the whole time i was just simply strumming to see how loud the amp got and could barely hear it at all behind the buzz.

does any one have an idea of what could be wrong with my amp? thanks
If you just bought it I'd take it back. It sounds like there is something seriouosly wrong with it. IMO
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
i called the place where i bought it and left them and left a message. they havent called me back yet. the only problem with bringing it back is that the place where i bought it is on the other side of the country
Quote by boxcarmonument
If you just bought it I'd take it back. It sounds like there is something seriouosly wrong with it. IMO

This. You're gonna have to mail it back to them 'cause it's faulty.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
i sent it back today and their sending me a new one free of charge no cost for shipping or any of that stuff.
Quote by goleafs
i sent it back today and their sending me a new one free of charge no cost for shipping or any of that stuff.

Good choice.