I remember one time some guys in my drivers ED class (the teacher was never there) would look in the new paper and call random classified ads for stuff. Some of the things were (no lie) a l.lam.a, donkey (which they kept saying who much they wanted that ass) and asking to sell adult magazines in the local flea market. Good times good times.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
when were were on our way to flying with the Cadets, the coach driver decided it would be a good idea to give us pilot magazines, so we went to the classifieds section and started calling random people selling planes. Hilarious.

"Is there anything else about the plane you would like to know?"
"It says here the plane has 208 h.p. - what does that mean? can it beat Pikachu?"
"What???"
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Person: Hello?
Me: Hello, this is Tom from PGE. We have received a couple of complaints that the power is going out in your area. Would you mind telling me if your lights are working?
Person: My lights are working fine. Thank you.
Me: Okay how about your water? Is it running normal?
Person: Yes it is.
Me: Thank you, just one more question. Is your refridgerator running?
Person: Yeah, it is.
Me: Then you better go catch it.

*Hang up*
I haven't actually seen any, but I bet someone could make a hilarious prank call with the Burnt Face Man soundboard.
This reminds me of this time me and my friend were prank calling random stores with a Jack Black soundboard. Then we decided to call an alcoholics anonymous hotline with a different soundboard.

They then proceeded to read my number back to me even though I blocked it.

Anonymous, my ass.
ok ring up a chinese and order something after that ask them to hold, with another phone, ring another chinese and tell them your friend is going to order the food. Ask the first chinese place to read back your order while both phones are next to each other. Doing this forces one chinese to order another chinese from elsewhere = mass confusion it's funny
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen