Boss CH-1
Boss ML-2
Digitech Whammy
Digitech Death Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9

How should i connect these? DC brick? Pedal Power? What is my best route? No buddy like batteries i need these to a nice power source. Any suggestion would be great thanks!!!
A visual sound one spot will power all of these but the 10-band EQ and Digitech Whammy...thats what I use for all my other pedals. I just use the brand power supplies with my EQ and Whammy. The Voodoo power supply is nice...not sure exactly what name it is. If you got the cash anyway.
As others have stated, you'll have to use the power supply that comes with the Whammy as it's powered by AC.

Daisy chains can get noisy sometimes, and for some people, they aren't worth it. If you're okay with possibly having noise in your signal from the power, the Visual Sound 1-Spot is pretty good and it runs like $40 for a set that'll power eight pedals. If you used this kind of system, you'd probably also have to use a separate power supply for your EQ since it needs 18 volts. You'd also be able to use your TU-2 as a daisy chain starter for a number of your pedals, but you'd have to get something else to hit all of your pedals because it probably can't output enough power.

The power supplies with multiple isolated outputs are more expensive, but they'll kill basically all the hum related to powering your pedals. You'd also be able to power the EQ with these by using a cord that takes two of the outputs and joins them into one 18 volt output. Whatever you purchase, with the number of pedals you have, you're going to need more than one of them, and that could add up very quickly. The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 goes for about $170, and the BBE Supa Charger goes for $150. Each of those has eight outputs. The T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior has five outputs, but it runs about $100. You could also check out the Gator G-Bus as that has 11 outputs, 3 at 18V and 8 at 9V, but I don't think they have isolated outputs.
Quote by mikewaz
As others have stated, you'll have to use the power supply that comes with the Whammy as it's powered by AC.

Daisy chains can get noisy sometimes, and for some people, they aren't worth it. If you're okay with possibly having noise in your signal from the power, the Visual Sound 1-Spot is pretty good and it runs like $40 for a set that'll power eight pedals. If you used this kind of system, you'd probably also have to use a separate power supply for your EQ since it needs 18 volts. You'd also be able to use your TU-2 as a daisy chain starter for a number of your pedals, but you'd have to get something else to hit all of your pedals because it probably can't output enough power.

The power supplies with multiple isolated outputs are more expensive, but they'll kill basically all the hum related to powering your pedals. You'd also be able to power the EQ with these by using a cord that takes two of the outputs and joins them into one 18 volt output. Whatever you purchase, with the number of pedals you have, you're going to need more than one of them, and that could add up very quickly. The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 goes for about $170, and the BBE Supa Charger goes for $150. Each of those has eight outputs. The T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior has five outputs, but it runs about $100. You could also check out the Gator G-Bus as that has 11 outputs, 3 at 18V and 8 at 9V, but I don't think they have isolated outputs.

Voodoo is best. I have had a daisy chain with one spot running, and it is noisy through my5 pedals. I'll be upgrading soon (Korg Tuner, Boss Noise Reduction, Cool Cat Tremelo, Boss Chorus Ensemble, Boss DD-3)
Quote by Robbiesho
Ok Here are the pedals i have:

MXR 10 band eq
MXR Wylde OD
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Boss RC-2
Boss CH-1
Boss ML-2
Digitech Whammy
Digitech Death Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9

How should i connect these? DC brick? Pedal Power? What is my best route? No buddy like batteries i need these to a nice power source. Any suggestion would be great thanks!!!

If you go for the Voodoo Labs, you need two to connect them all; you can power the MXR GEQ through the VL, you just need the cable that runs two outputs simultaneously. Don't know about the Digitech Whammy.
i was thinking about maybe connecting everything but the EQ and Whammy to a voodoo lab PP-2 and just connecting the EQ and Whammy to a tool bar with their adaptors

Any downsides to this plan?