Ok the intro goes like 0-5-7 on 2 strings over and over again i think....

But doesn't really sound really close to the song

Any suggestions ( effects to use, or just advice playin it?)
ummm hammer on the five and seven. and practice till it's smooth
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
It takes some practice, but yeah. Fuzz/Overdrive, Wah, a bit of slap delay and you oughta be good. Just practice and practice to get it down. It took me about a month or so to get it down perfectly.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Flanger. But you can also hear some wah in there
i have the live wolfmother dvd, he doesnt use a wah pedal, it's all flanger...
Yup definitely a flanger, not a phaser.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Then I stand corrected

Lucky bastard >.<
lmao. at first, i thought it sounded like wah, but then i tried with my wah pedal and it sounded disgusting... then i selected the flanger effect on my amp (Vox AD30VT) and it sounded almost perfectly...
well it isn't flanger aaaaall the time, you can still pull off a decent cover version without effects if you wanted to
When I play the intro I use a PH-3 on the Rise setting, with the rate about 1/4 of the way up, and low depth and res, along with the obvious Overdrive (with the MT-2)

But you could get a similar sound with a flanger or wah.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']MT-2 ftw ^.^

I half-agree with this. While I love the incredible overdrive and distortion, it does give a lot of background noise. Or maybe it's just me?
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

I just get a bit of buzz, but that's because I'm running a P-90 equipped SG and a Dunlop Wah through it. Mostly the P-90s though. With my 7-string, it's completely clear. It also helps if you use an adapter cord rather than a battery.
On it's own, it's a bit sterile and thin, but if you put a wah before it and set it up well, you'll be getting some badass **** going.
Yeah it's 0h5h7 on the D string then on the G and he starts the flanger about half way through the intro
ye i know its 0-5h-7h on G and D string Ye first overdrive, and then flanger seems to pretty nice, but i also use 'hail' effect from amp, otherwise sounds bit....boring