Page 1 of 2
Apart from running acosrs roads withought checking for cars, i have no real stories, i always foung things like this intersting.

Please share yours here.
I was almost smothered in water.

Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 23, 2009,
I was having a driving lesson and, due to extreme tiredness, indicated left but turned right on a very busy road. Only UK people will appreciate how dangerous this is, but I was incredibly lucky not to have another car hit me.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I guess being chased is a one of mine, thats a huge thrill :P

Other than that, climbing up things, and being so excited, so full of life, just so, its hard to explain, just finding something and it feels like your heads going to explode.
Quote by food1010
The time I failed to use the search bar *ahem*

Yeah, this came up a few days ago.
Well, you see I was watching The Prestige with a group of my friends...

But really, one time when I was about 5 I fell really hard on my back and could barely stand up.
Once I inhaled thinner. Alot of thinner. Sent me to hospital for 8 days (during christmas), my kidneys were all ****ed up. Mom didn't appreciate it, though...
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
i almost had a heart attack watching the prestige.

EDIT: damn too late
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Jan 23, 2009,
i came blood and almost died of bloodloss
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Numerous plane flights, that's all I can't think of right now. Though really, your chances of dying aren't all that big.

EDIT: Almost drowned when I was 5, almost run over when I was 10 or so.
I was almost trampled to death once.

Luckily, I was able to get up.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Another time, me and some friends were messing around in a barn and the farmer, who was carrying a shotgun, found us. I'd have expected maybe some kind of warning shot, firing it into the air or something, but he shot right at us. That was pretty scary.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

on my 18th birthday i accidentally ate 80 hits of acid, i see the potential for death there. i've never quite been the same since.
You make A LOT of threads.

Me and my buddy were just pushing each other around, then I stepped back off the curb behind me and nearly got hit by a truck.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
My girlfriend's dad threatened to shoot me and I didn't take him seriously because he was drunk. After he passed out I found out he actually did own a gun...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

One time I was walking with a friend of mine in town, very late at night.
Basicly just walking around doing all kinds of stupid stuff like kicking dumpsters and stupid stuff like that. We used to do all this stupid stuff, kinda stupid now that I look back on it.

So we had been walking around doing nothing for about an hour and my friend said:
"Let's go down to the docks and check out the boats"
"Ok..." I said...I figured it would be more interesting than kicking dumpsters all the time, so I agreed. So we started walking down towards the dock.

When we arrived there was only a couple of old boats lying there in the water, but we decided to check them out anyway. We walked up to one boat, but there was nothing cool about it so we decided to check out the biggest one instead. We made our way to the biggest boat and peeked inside, but we couldn't see anything because it was so dark. And then, as we aere standing by the boat we heard a voice from the inside.

"Who's there?"
"Did you hear something?" I said
"I think so..." My friend replied

Then a man came out of the boat, but for some reason we didn't run... we were so scared that we just stood there...

"We're sorry!" I said as the man walked toward us.
My friend was just as scared as I was and the man smelled like booze.

then the man dragged us into the boat and made us sit on the floor.
He stared at us for like... two minutes then he said:
"Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air"
So, TS, are you back from a ban or something? Every other thread in the Pit tonight has your name under it.
Quote by Union Jake
Please explain further guys, some of those sound proper intersting.

Ah damn you

1. This was in southern Georgia when I was camping in the swamps, no tent, just going out there with a backpack of stuff for 3-6 days. Well anyway I came across some snakes (they looked like they were in a pack which was weird because snakes don't do that), luckily I had brought a friend with me, and right when I almost stepped on one he stopped me and we went around them.

2. Down in the everglades, it was a situation similar to the above, me and my friend in the wild, and we came across a river while traveling looking for food, we decided to try and go across it, so we waited to ensure no crocodiles, but when we got in, bout halfway we saw the eyes of one down bout 100 feet away, so you could bet we ran out of that river and didn't go back in.

3. This one's kind of short, I was walking down the street, and this car full of gansters rolled up and asked me to buy some weed, I said the wrong thing along with no, and ended up in some bushes for 3+ hours.

4.Was walking buy a bar when a pissed off guy comes out fuming, I looked at him a half second to long and he got MAD, so I again got out of there pretty quick.

5. Was in the Sakha republic in Northern Siberia out in the wild again and wire sleeping my fire went out in the middle of the night, and I almost froze to death, so I decided to call it quits and found my way to the town of Yakutsk.
Quote by slayaplaya
*Story*

Oh man, that's win almost on a scale with sehcksing Emma Watson.

I've had quite a few times where I've been so messed up on drink and drugs that I thought I was going to die, but I'm not posting all the individual stories.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by slayaplaya
bel-air joke

I was expecting some epic-Rhime-of-the-Ancient-Mariner style story then ... but that was so much better.
long story short i dived into the water at this local swimming pool but i didn't hold too much breath before going under and as i was coming up to get a breath a friend of mine jokingly pushed me back down 3 times and when he finally let me come up i was blue and he was like oh ****t!!! that was scary i wouldn't want to die by drowning...
I was almost killed during the 7/7 bombings in London. The woman in the seat next to me on the tube was quite horribly injured and when I first got on that train, I could have sat there instead of one seat to the left.

I also got stabbed in the shoulder by a drunk but that was hardly life threatening.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jan 23, 2009,
I've been chased by a guy with a knife, I guess that's pretty close to death, and scary as ****.

edit: seriously IDread? That's horrible...
I almost drowned in a pool when I was around 2. I guess I fell in and no one noticed until my brother said something to my parents.
Quote by Union Jake
Apart from running acosrs roads withought checking for cars, i have no real stories, i always foung things like this intersting.

Please share yours here.

you could have died from eating the soggy muffin, when you where playing soggy muffin with your friends
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=952675
for those of you who don't remember
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Last edited by GmacD at Jan 23, 2009,
Practically every time I go out in my car. I'm an awful driver who thinks he's pretty good. Not a good combo.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by GmacD
you could have died from eating to soggy muffin, when you where playing soggy muffin with your friends

Oh my...

I almost got hit by lightning when I was younger, I don't remember it exactly but I do recall a great flash a couple of meters in front of me when walking to my house.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by wiggyisgreat
seriously IDread? That's horrible...

It was pretty ****ed up...
I don't actually know if the woman next to me survived but if she did then I probably owe her my life since she sheilded me from the shrapnel that maimed her.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Deer hunting out back on Kodiak Island, Alaska where I live... I took a shot at a deer and it fell no big deal right, wrong! a bear wasn't to far from where it fell down I tried to get itbefore the bear did it ran toward me. I took a shot it failed took another failed again until the bear was about like 10 feet away from me the gun finally fired and well I got a rug now!
Quote by IDread
It was pretty ****ed up...
I don't actually know if the woman next to me survived but if she did then I probably owe her my life since she sheilded me from the shrapnel that maimed her.

Thats fcuking crazy as hell, dude.
love is love // return to dust
Page 1 of 2