Graphtech is normally a good company to go with.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
It may not be exactly the answer you are looking for, but I've put a Wilkinson bridge on my squier, and it's got perfect tuning stability now.

It seems like a pretty well engineered solution to be honest, and has made a huge difference to the guitar - fairly easy to fit as well.
I love my callaham bridge (including the saddles), but that wilkinson looks sexy (are they lace sensors I see?)

If those bridges weren't too much I'd go for one.
Get the Supercharger set, I got one. Hardly any time to fit, the nut, string trees and saddles make a big difference. Well worth the £32
Quote by supergerbil
I love my callaham bridge (including the saddles), but that wilkinson looks sexy (are they lace sensors I see?)

If those bridges weren't too much I'd go for one.

Unfortunatley they aren't lace sensors - just cream pickup covers.

The Wilkinson trem was only £41, and it's easily the best mod I'd made to a guitar so far in terms of the difference it's made to tuning stability and look and feel of the guitar.

Edit: I just looked up the Callaham Bridge - that's a pretty piece of hardware - I might use one of those if I ever get around to building my Dave Gilmour replica black strat.
Last edited by mark_wuk at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by guitarcam123
doesn't guitar fetish sell wilkinson trems?

i have one from guitar fetish, its not solid metal, its alloy, the block is undersized compared to the old one. my strat sounded hollow with that trem change.

get a real wilk or just upgrade to a full steel block
I have a set of graph tech saddles on my strat along with the nut, and it's a great improvement.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by mark_wuk
Unfortunatley they aren't lace sensors - just cream pickup covers.

The Wilkinson trem was only £41, and it's easily the best mod I'd made to a guitar so far in terms of the difference it's made to tuning stability and look and feel of the guitar.

Edit: I just looked up the Callaham Bridge - that's a pretty piece of hardware - I might use one of those if I ever get around to building my Dave Gilmour replica black strat.

Hey please can you tell me where you got that bridge from !?!