Very simple guys: I'm looking for a pedal that has, in effect, two effects loops built into it, independently foot switchable but you don't have to be able to turn them both off at the same time...

Any ideas? Budget isn't really an issue because I'm not in any hurry but obviously try to keep it reasonable.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
maby im missing something but don't pedals usually go in the fx loop, not the other way around
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I've made my own. Check out my profile.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
This comes to mind, if you're looking for something that you can switch a bunch of things on with one stomp, without having to do tapdancing. This one has 4 effects loops, about $600 American though.
Rivera RM-1
Quote by Handgrenade
jekyll and hyde

You...are an idiot.

Quote by justinb904
maby im missing something but don't pedals usually go in the fx loop, not the other way around

Generally yes but basically the problem is that I have to use 2 pedals to get my clean sound and turn off my OD all at the same time; I'm looking for a way to switch my OD out of the signal chain and get the volume cut and chorus pedal into the chain...all at once, hence the need to switch between two effects loops.

Bertallica: Very nice, couple of questions though - is the plastic very durable? I'm not light on my feet and secondly...how much would it be to ship it to the UK? Oh and, are there any demos available?

Bowen: Cheers for the rec mate but that is hugely pricey...I know I said budget wasn't an issue but really...

GNRjungle87: Thanks for that as well, it's certainly the closest current production thing anyone's said but Bertallica has definitely piqued my interest with his idea...

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Guitar player had an article of how to make one. I think It was in January or Febuarys issue! The one with Gilmour on the cover.

You might want to see if you can find that article good read and good schematics.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
Guitar player had an article of how to make one. I think It was in January or Febuarys issue! The one with Gilmour on the cover.

You might want to see if you can find that article good read and good schematics.

...I should probably have mentioned that I am in no way an electrician, I've never soldered anything in my life

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
It's made of ABS plastic which is know for being durable. It'll bend before it breaks and I tried to keep the box small so that the side walls would support the pressure of your foot on the switches.

I have no idea how much it would cost to ship to the UK. I don't have any demos.

I've only built one for myself, I have all the pieces to make another 2. So it may take me a week or so to built one.

I'll message you later today if I can figure out the shipping.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
...I should probably have mentioned that I am in no way an electrician, I've never soldered anything in my life

That was going to be my next suggestion if shipping is going to be too costly.
- Albert Einstein -
I thought it was pricey as well, but I just thought I'd throw it out there
Is the Boss Line Selector anything of an idea? Or do you want something a differant than that?
I made my own pedal that switches two loops. But you can't have them on at the same time. To have two loops on at the same time would require a circuit to mix them. Maybe some resisters and a pot, but it might need to be active to not suck tone.
Quote by jam979
Loop-master makes something for this. Unlike the other one by them posted, this one just does two loops and is only $58.
http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=51

That is EXACTLY what I want, thank you so much!

Actually, given a closer look around the site...the version of that with the tuner out is beyond perfect, thank you for both of you that posted that site, thank you so much.

Beers, hugs and cookies all round!

Edit: Bo: cheers man, the LS-2 is the right basic idea but it's too tweakable for my needs and I don't much like boss stuff anyway

Edit the second: Now all I need is a decent chorus, any ideas?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by xwearesinking
www.loooper.com

/thread.

1 - Question's already been answered.

2 - That guy's not taking orders at the moment as he has CTS; check out your links before you post them.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Well, if you could get over your anti-Boss bias, the CE-5 is an awesome chorus. If you can't, the Visual Sound H20, the Carl Martin Chorus, the Hardwire Chorus, the Cool Cat Chorus, or the EHX Chorus are all worth looking at.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.