When you transfer the music it should ask you where you want to save it, at a guess.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Did you get an SD adaptor with it? You could always whack it in there, then put that in your PC and it should read it like any other normal drive.

Failing that, you can do it the long way - copy it to phone, then copy it from your phone to the memory card?

this is the program that i use to transfer files between the phone and my pc, theres no option for a memory card that i know of.

I'm not really into phones, never used them much but i found a smashed flip phone with a memory card in so i thought, why not.

EDIT: sorry about size of screenshot

I'll try your long way ashers since i dont have an adapter. But i'll ask around college on monday.
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Jan 23, 2009,
Do what I did, I have the instinct just plug the USB cable thing from the computer to where you charge the phone. Put it where its supposed to go or else your music will be erased.

Or buy an adapter at walmart for like 8$
buy a micro sd adapter for you computer, then just plug it into that, put music onto it, then put it back in your phone
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by 1ZlowZ
Do what I did, I have the instinct just plug the USB cable thing from the computer to where you charge the phone. Put it where its supposed to go or else your music will be erased.

Or buy an adapter at walmart for like 8$

I quite clearly did plug the usb adapter into the phone in the right place. and there's no wal-marts round here for a few 1000 miles. Unless you count asda.