Page 1 of 2
Im not that surprised, other governments are to afriad of doing anything about it for simple reasons.

If we take them down, they could threaten a nuke launch.

Its close to china.

Anyone who dislikes the west will jump on the fecking band wagon and itll be the new iraq.
there are atrocities everywhere,
and nobody does anything about those
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I don't know where TS lives,but I live in the US and we have concentration camps here too.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
You see, we can't be the world's police force. It is just a bad idea. Especially as many people were pissed with Iraq. We should just stay out of it. We can't help everyone as much as we'd like to. We should watch our own first.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
During the 90's, the white rhino population decreased from 1000 to less than 15, because of human activity. But no-one cares about that either.

Rhinos are less important than humans.
Quote by lp345
Jesus Christ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l1oUd89QvGo
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZKGN_0uHc

You'd think after WW2 these places would have gone extinct...

I can't believe all the worlds governments are sitting back and not doing anything about this

They shouldn't do anything about this. We, the US, shouldn't be meddling in foreign affairs. If it were up to me I would never go to a country to invade, humanitarian, or other reasons. Take Darfur for example, people want us to go there and militarily stop the genocide, I say we shouldn't do anything, it has nothing to do with us, if any oppressed people want freedom let them rise up and fight for it as the US did against the Brits in the revolution.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by in2thesun88
They shouldn't do anything about this. We, the US, shouldn't be meddling in foreign affairs. If it were up to me I would never go to a country to invade, humanitarian, or other reasons. Take Darfur for example, people want us to go there and militarily stop the genocide, I say we shouldn't do anything, it has nothing to do with us, if any oppressive people want freedom let them rise up and fight for it as the US did against the Brits in the revolution.

Also, with a situation like Darfur we'd have to stay there permanently. Yeah, they'll stop while we're there, they can't stand up to a military power. As soon as we leave though, the same **** will happen.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by in2thesun88
They shouldn't do anything about this. We, the US, shouldn't be meddling in foreign affairs. If it were up to me I would never go to a country to invade, humanitarian, or other reasons. Take Darfur for example, people want us to go there and militarily stop the genocide, I say we shouldn't do anything, it has nothing to do with us, if any oppressed people want freedom let them rise up and fight for it as the US did against the Brits in the revolution.

yeah, damn hitler is invading other countries, but we'll leave them alone to fight their own revolutions.

wouldn't quite work either.
Quote by in2thesun88

Don't be so naive.

If they could rise up, they would. The warlords that order their deaths are in control of all of the food, water, and firearms. They are truly doomed.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Learning about North Korea is honestly scary. Does Kim Jong Il (sp?) even care about his people or is he just ignorant? Or is he just brainwashed too?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by boreamor

that's only because your human.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Wulphy
Don't be so naive.

If they could rise up, they would. The warlords that order their deaths are in control of all of the food, water, and firearms. They are truly doomed.

So did the Brits...
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
So did the Brits...

I hate to break it to you but every average ****ing joe owned a rifle then, they sort of had a bit more of a chance.

Also, you have to consider the changes in technology, it's much harder to rebel when those oppressing you have assault rifles rather than single shot muskets.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by boreamor

Not in my eyes.

Humans are horrible, selfish, cold creatures. excluding few. We are greedy.

Animals act on instict. Their only desire is to survive.
Yeah, but you had the Frenchies on your side.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Kyle.E
Not in my eyes.

Humans are horrible, selfish, cold creatures. excluding few. We are greedy.

Animals act on instict. Their only desire is to survive.

Humans are animals too, just a bit smarter.

And woot! go south korea!
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by AStrangleHold
Learning about North Korea is honestly scary. Does Kim Jong Il (sp?) even care about his people or is he just ignorant? Or is he just brainwashed too?

He's just living in his own little world
Coul someone explain where these "concentration camps" that are in the US are. Cause somebody mentioned that we have them and I want to hear them compare anywhere in American t a Nazi death camp succesfully...
Quote by DardoBoy
Coul someone explain where these "concentration camps" that are in the US are. Cause somebody mentioned that we have them and I want to hear them compare anywhere in American t a Nazi death camp succesfully...

America doesn't have them, if they are talking about the Bay then that isn't a death camp.
Quote by hell_monkey
Humans are animals too, just a bit smarter.

And woot! go south korea!

Yes, humans are animals... just a bit smarter.

That is what seperates us from animals, a bit of smarts...
Something should definitely be done, just like something should be done in Darfur, but it won't. Frankly, the US just flat out doesn't really care about human rights, especially if its not even in their country
Quote by metalhead39
Something should definitely be done, just like something should be done in Darfur, but it won't. Frankly, the US just flat out doesn't really care about human rights, especially if its not even in their country

Picture it:

USA: "Oi! Muther****ing North Korea!"
NK: "Yeah Jackass?"
USA: "Shut down those concentration camps!"
NK: "Lol no"
USA: "WTF WAR"
NK: "WTF NUKES!"

thats it.
Quote by metalhead39
Frankly, the US just flat out doesn't really care about human rights, especially if its not even in their country
And the moment the US does start caring, it gets accused of arrogantly policing the world.

Anyways, it's interesting how North Korea is willing to go to such extent to kill their own people. It's almost counter-intuitive. People who are responsible for this program needs to burn in hell.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's because Kim Jong Il is ronery.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bDBcGzHAt5Q&feature=related
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
the english invented concentration camps.

God damn us!

Boer War?

I can't remember
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Picture it:

USA: "Oi! Muther****ing North Korea!"
NK: "Yeah Jackass?"
USA: "Shut down those concentration camps!"
NK: "Lol no"
USA: "WTF WAR"
NK: "WTF NUKES!"

thats it.

Except Canadians and Americans don't use "Oi!".

Well my mom does, but she's a Brit.
Quote by Xiaoxi
And the moment the US does start caring, it gets accused of arrogantly policing the world.

Wow, you BETTER not be referring to Iraq, you can't possibly be that stupid
Quote by metalhead39
Wow, you BETTER not be referring to Iraq, you can't possibly be that stupid

Well first of all, many Iraqis welcome US involvement. Second of all, it doesn't matter what the US actually does. The very gesture of trying to get involved gets criticism from everyone else.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, damn hitler is invading other countries, but we'll leave them alone to fight their own revolutions.

wouldn't quite work either.

Well, WW2 was quite different, we were attacked, thus causing us to declare war on Japan which also caused Germany to declare war on us.

Honestly, if we were never attacked, we would have never gone over to Europe and Germany would have dominated (or at least until the Russians kicked their ass). If japan hadn't attacked us, France, Great Britain, and Poland would be speaking German right now.

Darfur never attacked us, it is an incident that we should never be a part of. Ir private organizations and charities want to raise money for humanitarian effort thats fine, but I am against the US government doing anything about it, this goes for NK's concentration camps, none of our goddamn business.

Quote by Wulphy
Don't be so naive.

I'm not naive, look at the US in the revolutionary war, at the time Britain had the best military in the world, America had a cheap army that paled in comparison, I think people can band together and stand up there would be countries out there willing to assist, like France helping the US in the revolutionary war.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Jan 23, 2009,
hate to break it to you TS, but we don't invade anymore when theirs REAL attrocities being commited. Not even the UN sends troops/excercises pressure to/on real attrocities. If world powers actually cared, then Mugabe would be dead by now, Darfur would have been cleaned up and the Sudanese government arrested for war crimes, Somalia would not be left as a battleground for warlords, the ethiopians and islamists, the burmese junta would have been toppled and North Korea would have helped.

Instead of contributing soldiers to these causes, we prefer to send them in to countries like Iraq or Afghanistan, places which wernt exactly rosy, but didnt need an invasion/as much action...

EDIT: ^^ 1. Americans fighting the Brits were supported by the French. You just said you dont want to get involved. How would you then propose supporting Revolution if you dont get involved? Hole in the logic?

2. Your WWII analogy is right in part, cept that Britain wouldnt be speaking german and as you said the Russians would have beaten the germans

3. Again about WWII, you joined in cause you were attacked, but you had been supporting britain financially and equipment wise, AND britain declared war on germany to stop hitler so your not really correct...
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Well first of all, many Iraqis welcome US involvement. Second of all, it doesn't matter what the US actually does. The very gesture of trying to get involved gets criticism from everyone else.

I'm sure if China invaded the US, killed thousands of innocents, turned the country into a rotting shithole, caused the deaths of some close friends and family members, I'm sure you'd be welcoming China's involvement too

Quote by in2thesun88
Well, WW2 was quite different, we were attacked, thus causing us to declare war on Japan which also caused Germany to declare war on us.

Honestly, if we were never attacked, we would have never gone over to Europe and Germany would have dominated (or at least until the Russians kicked their ass). If japan hadn't attacked us, France, Great Britain, and Poland would be speaking German right now.

I don't understand your point, first you say that Russie would have kicked their ass, then you say that if you didn't go, Poland France and Britain would be speaking German? Which one is it?

Cause Russia defeated the Nazis, not you. You guys did a phenomenal job in defeating the Japs, but the victory in Europe belongs to an incredible effort by Russia
Quote by bulldozerbob
Boer War?

I can't remember

yea, we took it from the dutch, actually.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by metalhead39
I'm sure if China invaded the US, killed thousands of innocents, turned the country into a rotting shithole, caused the deaths of some close friends and family members, I'm sure you'd be welcoming China's involvement too

I don't understand your point, first you say that Russie would have kicked their ass, then you say that if you didn't go, Poland France and Britain would be speaking German? Which one is it?

Cause Russia defeated the Nazis, not you. You guys did a phenomenal job in defeating the Japs, but the victory in Europe belongs to an incredible effort by Russia

1) If china invaded the US? Of course I would want to go to war with them, I'd sign up for the military that day if we were invaded, but thats not what I'm talking about. I am saying that the US needs to stay the hell out of any foreign affairs that don't directly affect us, like concentration camps and genocide.

2) It is historical fact that Russia was the major player in taking down Germany, specifically Berlin, but we were the ones who drove the Nazis further east, out of Britain and France. We were a major player on the western front, but, and I should have added this to my post, if Germany had decided to invade russia and we never had gotten involved, then russia would have kicked germany's ass in russia and most of europe, I should have clarified that, if we hadn't gone to europe and the nazis hadn't gone to russia, then germany would have taken most of europe.
Look
It's tragic sure
But we've no right to police the world
It sounds sick, I know it does, but who are we to say we know what's best?
In a weird way it could be argued these places SHOULD exist, the population is reaching its limit, the point where we can no longer be sustained, it's all fine and dandy giving everyone and everything a life the chance to live freely (not that our democracies are flawless...), but it WILL bite us in the ass.

I'm not agreeing with this
But I'm sick of us trying to police the world, we've no right to, no matter how atrocious the acts, I expect I'll get slaughtered for this though
Page 1 of 2