Page 1 of 3
What was your first electric guitar ever? Post a picture with ur post if possible.

'94 Peavey Reactor
For me, the question should be "What will your first electric guitar be?"
I'm still looking to buy one.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Ibanez GAX70.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
I had a Yamaha telecaster with two humbuckers.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
my first guitar

yeah i know it sucks >.<
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
i had a metallic red brownsville with an H/S/H config. other than the pickups, it was similar to a knockoff strat. about a month later i bought a brownsville V, and i sold both a few months ago, but wish i hadn't. the red one could've been a test mule for soldering and new wirings, and i want a v so badly.
During the first six or seven months I was learning to play I didn't even have my own guitar, I just played random things that I'd borrow from other people, but my first personal guitar is a Gibson Les Paul Studio
Cruiser by Crafter RG600, been playing for 3 years and it's still my only guitar, I used to have a Wesley Flying V but I sold it. Here it is:

What a great guitar for the price, I'd recommend it to any beginner, although I am looking for a Jackson Soloist now.
Above post may or may not be true.
Ibanez GIO Series >.< IJX121 "Metal" Jumpstart.

Peep the American Flag and Blue Steel stickers [as is standard for me, all my guitars have Blue Steel stickers somewhere on the bodies ] Disconnected tone control [useless knob], missing truss rod cover [broken off], replaced strap screw on the top horn [old one fell out]

I'd post pictures of how high the action is and how bad my neck is warped, but I don't hate you guys THAT much
accoustic- super offbrand accoustic that i think went out of business.

electric- schecter omen 6
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
First guitar in family was some crappy acoustic HUGE Washburn monstrosity. It has THE highest action you will EVER see. Ever.

My first very own guitar is my LAG GLA200PE.

First electric was a Squier Strat someone gave to us. Woo?

Yamaha Pacifica but whit a black body and white pickguard
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
a gibson SG Diablo i know it sucks.. thats why i traded it for my fender squire :] only had to pay and extra 30 bucks..
Quote by AEROTROOPER159
a gibson SG Diablo i know it sucks.. thats why i traded it for my fender squire :] only had to pay and extra 30 bucks..

You traded a Gibson for a ****ING SQUIER?!?!?!!?!??!!

Oh that guy must be laughing his ass off right now.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You traded a Gibson for a ****ING SQUIER?!?!?!!?!??!!

Oh that guy must be laughing his ass off right now.
no but it came with a 10 watt practice amp and "learn to play guitar now"instructional dvd so i think i ripped him off. shhh.
I hope you aren't serious, your probably just pretending to be funny because your 9 years old apparently.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
That squier package goes for $200 new. A Gibson SG goes for almost a grand. Not to mention playability, Squier is ****. Look forward to your guitar's neck warping within the next few months. That's getting sigged, btw, so everyone can see your idiocy
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']That squier package goes for $200 new. A Gibson SG goes for almost a grand. Not to mention playability, Squier is ****. Look forward to your guitar's neck warping within the next few months. That's getting sigged, btw, so everyone can see your idiocy

1) Squier isn't shit

2) not all Squier necks warp

3) there are a lot of SGs out there; the one he posted is well over grand

4) none of this matters, as he's just trolling... He doesn't own a Diablo and he never did...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Lol. Thanks for the lesson. I'm still sigging what he said for my own personal amusement.

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
squire affinity series...

SO many people starting on squires they must make a ****load!!! and these are just the people who like guitar enough to join UG and keep playing
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Lol. Thanks for the lesson. I'm still sigging what he said for my own personal amusement.

I looked at his page, he has an SG special. That's probably what he was talking about.

Now back on topic...
I started with a squier strat pack, still using it.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
A custom-built Strat (Built by me!)

And wtf at guys getting Gibsons for their first guitars!?

The black one, exactly the same as mine except it is a sovereign.

I bought mine 14 years ago, but only started to learn how to play recently. Maybe next year or the year after I'll upgrade to a Squire.
Obligatory Gear Sig

Schecter Omen-6
Fender J.A.M. 75W
I have some red single-cutaway Yamaha inherited from my grandpa, he may have bought it around the 70's or 80's, my first and only guitar..
First and still actual electric guitar:

Biscayne Flyer Ltd

Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Last edited by El Cumanés at Jan 23, 2009,
MIK Epiphone Joe Perry Boneyard LP

Though it's currently got a Stetsbar sitting on it.. which is awful and will be returned to it's original state once I've got my Warmoth Jersey Star copy order in.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Page 1 of 3