So, time for a new guitar for me, I am really interested in this Ibanez RGA32 (it's a new guitar from Ibanez), it's really beautiful, nice body and neck, and pickups to.

The neck is a 3pc Wizard II Maple neck, and a friend of mine (guitarist too) told me that it's not bad, but that I shouldn't use strings that cause too high tension (he recommend .09 or less), because it could bent the neck. I thought it kinda suspicious, because afterall it's the same neck as other signature series, as one of the JEM, and Noddles' guitar.

So, anyone knows something about 3pc Wizard II Maple neck being fragile? Should I be worried about this when buying the guitar?
Thanks for the help
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
It should be fine, it's a 3 piece maple neck, I'm guessing they will have turned one or two of the pieces to give it extra strength, i think you'd be fine putting 12's on it.

Nice guitar by the way, i love the finish on it
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
its fine. if that were true, ibanez would have said something if the neck would bend with higher guage strings. i have .11's on mine, and i know someone who has .12's on his and its fine.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
thanks for the opinions
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
The wizard 2 neck is fine stability-wise. They use different techniques for stuff like the truss rod and gluing the pieces together to ensure their durability. Granted, an ibanez wiz 2 neck would probably break easier than a strat neck, but it still takes a lot to snap a neck.

Should be an awesome guitar. Go for it