I will really need hints very soon to control stage fright and I dont want to get my hands to vibrate when nervous so I dont mess up the song.
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Last edited by Frankgt2 at Jan 23, 2009,
Just think that even if you suck and **** up horribly, you'll still be the one on stage, which makes you better than everyone in the crowd.

This isn't true, but just pretend like it is
The only thing I'm aware of is just keep doing it over and over again man...possibly have A (one, maybe no more than two) drink before you go on.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by simmy17
Your hands vibrate?

So he is good with the womanz
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by simmy17
Your hands vibrate?

when nervous
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
If you focus on creating good music and not on the fact that you're on a stage in front of people, then it shouldnt bother you.
What I think is that, if I freak out I'll look like an idiot, this usually keeps me pretty calm. I don't mind being in front of a crowd, so long as I know it, and don't mind whatever I am doing.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by mfkr
So he is good with the womanz

The pit knows not about these so called women with their "vaginas." Do not speak of such filth and blasphemy here again or it will be the end of you.
if you have bad eyesight and wear contacts or glasses you could remove them for a couple gigs, just until you're comfortable because without them you cant really see the audience that well, or at least their facial expressions.
I remember how nervous when I played my first show, I forced myself onto the stage and have not felt nervous before a show since, you gotta press on and if you really lock in with the performance it will be exhilirating, you'll never wanna be off the stage again.
Quote by n to the k
so what if you mess up. ive done it and ive gigged a bit. nobody cares trust me.

Oh, trust me. We cared.
if you screw up no one will give a **** really and here are some tips thatll do ya good

1 empty your bladder b4 u go on
2 memorize every lick and/or lyric 4words and backwards
3 have a couple beers and smoke a joint
4 be prepared to make up something on the spot incase you forget lyrics and/or riff
5 if they boo you tell em all too eff off and keep playin if they throw **** at you throw it back
good luck and unless your a good fighter disregard the last tip
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
Just think that even if you suck and **** up horribly, you'll still be the one on stage, which makes you better than everyone in the crowd.

This isn't true, but just pretend like it is

this^ there are two things that work best for me. one is the things is knowing how its gonna go down - improvisation is great but your screwed if you dont remember your parts. the other one is just about gathering all of arrogance on stage - just think as said above
Quote by simmy17
Your hands vibrate?

i bet he gets great faps
just have fun, If you cant enjoy it then it is never gonna be worth it, so have a good time, cause you only get one first time
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
It doesn't matter to me anymore. Listen to Stage Fright by Def Lepard, which will relieve any worries ever.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.