So I love to listen to artists like Tom Morello and Buckethead, who use killswitches often. I use the pickup selector killswitch (turn down volume on one of the pickups) but can't quite get the hang of Jordan. Any tips/advice? It's harder to do with a pickup switch, but it's definitely still possible.

Also, what other songs are out there that use killswitches?
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Jordan's hard to do with the pickup selector. I put a momentary pushbutton kill switch in 2 of my guitars, they're fun for a while, but the cool wears off pretty soon. For me anyway.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
AFIK Buckethead uses a momentary switch. Not the pickup selecter. That's why his are so much faster than Tom Morrello.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I know that it's a hell of a lot easier with a button killswitch, but I know it's possible to do without. I can killswitch fast enough, it's just the rhythm that gets me.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
*inserts penis?*
Work on the more simple left hand riff and try and get the rhythm straight, I've seen one of my friends play it on a standard ibanez, and even then, you can get a foot killswitch which I've also seen it done on. Thing with guitar, there's a million ways to do things, just some are more effective than others.
I can play Jordan with my cheap ass dean pickup selector. I found it easier to roll down the bridge pickup and KS that way than it is to flip up in rhythm.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Thanks, Soul Eater. I had the bridge pickup working because I thought it sounded better that way, but using it as the killswitch helps with rhythm.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
*inserts penis?*