So my old band is getting together again, but we are only 2 now, the singer and me, on guitar.

Tomorrow we have rehearsal with this new drummer, we never played with him.

The thing is that we dont have a bass player, so I though I could record a bass and then play it through the reheasal, so it doesnt sound all empty and the drummer has something to hold on to.

The problem is that the cubase/crappy bass are being a bitch and it sounds terrible.

So, its there any program for removing all the instruments except the bass?

TL;DR: I need just bass tracks, its there any program for removing all the instruments except the bass?

Thanks in advance!
Quote by Just_Matt
So my old band is getting together again, but we are only 2 now, the singer and me, on guitar.

Tomorrow we have rehearsal with this new drummer, we never played with him.

The thing is that we dont have a bass player, so I though I could record a bass and then play it through the reheasal, so it doesnt sound all empty and the drummer has something to hold on to.

The problem is that the cubase/crappy bass are being a bitch and it sounds terrible.

So, its there any program for removing all the instruments except the bass?

TL;DR: I need just bass tracks, its there any program for removing all the instruments except the bass?

Thanks in advance!

I don't think its such a good idea for 2 year olds to be in a band and be successful.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I don't think its such a good idea for 2 year olds to be in a band and be successful.

And that's why you'll never go anywhere in life.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
And that's why you'll never go anywhere in life.

Burned man burned!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by lzcougarz3
Recruit the first black man you find. Offer KFC for his services.

this will only work for slap bass,otherwise find a a fat guy
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.