does anyone have any ideas?

i have narrowed it down to these three models:

1: seymour duncan invader bridge

2: dimarzio d-activator bridge

3: lace drop and gain

i haven't heard the drop and gain anywhere before and i've never heard the invader in c tuning (which is what i use). any and all help would be appreciated.

thanks
heres a crazy idea
try them out
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I went with a DiMarzio Evolution.

Haven't looked back since. Nice clear, high output pickup that really cuts through nicely without losing any chunk or sacrificing the natural tone of the guitar. I've got one in my Ibanez S2120XAV. Definitely don't regret it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by tdrules
heres a crazy idea
try them out

i can't, i live on the edge on Michigan, and they're are only 4 guitars stores in a 50 mile radius. i wish i could, but these are going in a custom build strat that i'm making. and i wanna get it right the first time.
i probably should have specified. my tone involves a lot of mids, some bass, and almost no treble, because i hate how it bites you back with high gain.
I have high treble, plenty of mids, and enough bass, and the D-Activators sound fine. If I back off the treble too much it starts to sound muddy, but that is probably just my amp.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I got D-Activators and, if their height is well set, you will get a very aggressive and precise tone. And, what amp do you use?
Get the guy in my sig to make you pickups that will sound exactly how you want....
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by on3andth3sam3
i probably should have specified. my tone involves a lot of mids, some bass, and almost no treble, because i hate how it bites you back with high gain.

Again - DiMarzio Evolution.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by twinfred2
I got D-Activators and, if their height is well set, you will get a very aggressive and precise tone. And, what amp do you use?

i use a peavey valveking, and i usually leave the gain boost on (but since my current guitar is a tele, that doesn't sit too well).
Ive been trying to get suggestion too on pickups, but everyone is saying forget the pups and buy an amp, which I wasn't looking to do. I figured nomatter what amp you have, each pickup should sound somewhat different. I too don't have the chance to try before I buy like you. Lack of music stores. But I narrowed my choices down to the SD SH6 Dist and '59. I thought the SD Distortions had a little better mids than the Evos? The Invaders seem to have a little too much gain, I love massive gain, but I'd rather go with a little less and if want more, I get it through my FX board.