HI guys. We have a huge problem. Our drummer is acting like a piece of crap
And, it usually didn't happen before. We've been playing for 7 months, and he's usually a normal dude. Since last week, he's been acting like crap for no reason. He went to classes for very little time, and doesn't want to learn to readt drum tabs or use guitar pro. He plays ok, but still, he never was like this. Besides, there are no more drummers in our area, and we practice at his house. He doesn't seem to be as interested as before. Any suggestions of what should we do?
Free will. Talk to him or just (its harder) there is always another person better
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
ask him if somethings wrong,
drop him and run ads for someone else
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
something is obviously up.

get him laid, then see if he cheers up. chances are its a girl problem like... yeah, think about it.
it ALWAYS is a girl. unless his mother has cancer or something. but yeah, talk to him!
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91

get him laid, then see if he cheers up. chances are its a girl problem like... yeah, think about it.
it ALWAYS is a girl.

ha, lol +100000 XD
While you're at it, could you find a girl for me? I'd appreciate it.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Hale_91

it ALWAYS is a girl. unless his mother has cancer or something. but yeah, talk to him!

I disagree. My drummer was similar to the TS's and it turns out it was a man problem. The drummer was gay.
Quote by darthbuttchin
I disagree. My drummer was similar to the TS's and it turns out it was a man problem. The drummer was gay.

i lol'd

My drummer's an arse too.

Replace 'em with a machine.
Quote by Robert_Gray
i lol'd

My drummer's an arse too.

Replace 'em with a machine.

OH SNAP!

For some reason i found this so damn funny! xD

But anyway, its either a girl or he just re-evaluated his life situation and remembered some previous goal or something to that order.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
OR if he hasn't been playing drums for long and doesn't want to put effort into learning, then he might just be bored being a drummer. He might not like the way the band is going. Maybe it isn't what he expected. I'd just have an honest talk with him and see what he's thinking.
Don't make him read drum tabs. Ewww. That's why he is mad. Drummer are usually hard to find so you should probably bake him a cake or tell him he sounds a lot like Neil Peart or something.
AL
The title is pretty funny...
"an butthole"
hehe

You're gonna have to confront him man.
Shouldn't most drummsers be able to find out the drum beat themselves?
Quote by darthbuttchin

I've played with loads of different drummers over the years and I assure you, with drummers, it's usualy a 'drummer' problem.
Here is the REAL answer. He is in another band, but he doesn't want to tell you guys, and is trying to get kicked out. So kick him out! If you confront he will just lie lol.
Quote by Strip It Red
HI guys. We have a huge problem. Our drummer is acting like a piece of crap
And, it usually didn't happen before. We've been playing for 7 months, and he's usually a normal dude. Since last week, he's been acting like crap for no reason. He went to classes for very little time, and doesn't want to learn to readt drum tabs or use guitar pro. He plays ok, but still, he never was like this. Besides, there are no more drummers in our area, and we practice at his house. He doesn't seem to be as interested as before. Any suggestions of what should we do?

like i said to another guy, buy a shotgun, blow his head off.