Well i have a Raven RG60 (dont bash it cause its an off brand amp, i actually like the thing) and i got it w/o a footswitch
now i assumed anyone would work but a friend of mine said i was wrong
so i was wondering what kind would work with my amp since Raven doesnt make one for it. i just need a basic 2 button switch. thanks
sorry im not the brightest when it comes to gear haha
thanks this looks like what i would want but the brand wont affect it working for me or not? thats what i'm confused about
The Valveking footswitch is overpriced plastic. Look into the Vox VFS2 instead, OP.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??