So, just got my four new Celestions G12t-75 speakers today. Actually i wanted to put them into my Line6 4x12 (no, i never had a spider, was just the cheapest cab i could find) which seemed to have an at least ok build quality, but after 2 hours of fighting with crappy bolts and ****ty quality, i'm in the market for a new cab. Just found a Vox V-412 BN Box on ebay for 250€ and since its the cab for the AC30 Head i thought it couldn't be that bad, right? but!!! i thought i ask UG before doing anything

If not, i'll proably stick with the obligatory used Marshall 1960 or, if i can get my hands on it, a used Framus 4x12 with V30s...

Anyone another idea?
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Last edited by OrangeWalls at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Avatar 4x12? You can buy it with no speakers in it, which would be good for you.

www.avatarspeakers.com

they don't ship to Germany...
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

Quote by OrangeWalls
they don't ship to Germany...

that sucks! I don't know any other good cabs that sell the cabinet without speakers... I haven't heard anything bad about vox cabs, it should be ok.

Make a cab or ask a UGer to make you one for cheaper then you can buy one.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Make a cab or ask a UGer to make you one for cheaper then you can buy one.

Most of you UGers are in USA, and since i'm in germany, it would be easier to buy one than to ship one over the atlantic Not quite sure about shipping cost, though..
Already thought about building one by myself, but i suck at working with my hands
Gear:

My Lyrics and Poems