I'm in the market for a wah pedal. so what is better then slash wah, or the original cry baby wah?
i have an orignal cry baBY it works great. the EVH one looks good
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
It depends. The original cry baby is a good basic wah with a decent sound. I'm not sure about the slash wah, but it has more features and sounds if you like those kind of stuff on a wah. If you like a good clean wah sound like in a lot of classic rock and not extremely heavy rock, then you might also like the Vox V847.
kinda depends what genres you play and what you're gonna use it for...
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Dunlop 535Q Wah fo shizzle...nah...not really...but it's a good suggestion for all that. Try some out at guitar center or a good music store and see what you like.
the vox clyde mccoy pedal is the best wah ive ever played. I used to have a dunlop cry baby (non-vintage) and i thought it sucked. the clyde mccoy has a wide range in tone...aka very high trebles and lw basses and has true-bypass. it is the original pedal that ppl like clapton, hendrix and page used so it is very well suited in classic rock (which is mostly what i play). I would suggest this...it hasnt let me down at all
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Orange Tiny Terror with 1x12 cab
Big Muff
Vox Clyge McCoy Wah Pedel
Holy Grail Reverb
Slash Wah, Budda wah, Clyde McCoy maybe, or if you can spend the extra money you definitely want a Teese.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
The Slash Wah is horrible IMO. Go for the original, or an Ibanez Weeping Demon.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales