Poll: Should I go out drinking tonight?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I go out drinking tonight?
Yes
39 71%
No
16 29%
Voters: 55.
So I have been planning for over a week now to go to this show tonight, but unfortunately i have a headache and sore throat. Its not brutal right now but i took medication at around 3. Should I go to the party/show anyways? There will be drinking..
Quote by Survivalism
Someone, somewhere, was raped today. Someone else was murdered.

Are we sill playing this "worst day ever" game?
what bands
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
take some excedrin, smoke some pot, youll be fine for a party,

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
can you go out and not drink?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
yeh go the drinking will intensify the effects of the pills so if you drink enough youll be numb by the end of the night ... or in a hospital i wouldgo and get hammered and take the risk
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by metaldud536
If you can't control you're drinking this could be your last night on UG.

pfft. say that to my face!
yeah.. get absolutely out of it. then your cold might naturally go away.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

chances are you'll get more sick, but i don't think you're in any immediate danger if you do
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

What is it with people taking some pussy **** when something hurts I'm serious... Get a Vicodin or 2 and ****ing chill go drink a couple of brewskies and your set. Pussy
Headache, sore throat? Those aren't reasons to skip anything.
It's not like I like your signature, either.
Yeah sorry - i meant a fever and i've had it for like a week now...
and 1ZlowZ your a ****ing tool... its not "pussy" to take medication if I havn't been getting any sleep...
Quote by Survivalism
Someone, somewhere, was raped today. Someone else was murdered.

Are we sill playing this "worst day ever" game?
when you grow up, you'll undestand drinking is the reason and solution of all your problems. but now, it is 100% solution. so drink.

(pretty siggable i think)
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Dox
Yeah sorry - i meant a fever and i've had it for like a week now...
and 1ZlowZ your a ****ing tool... its not "pussy" to take medication if I havn't been getting any sleep...

Well I don't take medication unless it gets extremely serious, which the most recent time was when I got pneumonia. I just said screw painkillers after that. Anyway, that being the case, you probably shouldn't go.
It's not like I like your signature, either.
If you stay there will be trouble...

But on there other hand, if you go it will be double...
Quote by Sudaka
when you grow up, you'll undestand drinking is the reason and solution of all your problems. but now, it is 100% solution. so drink.

(pretty siggable i think)

Failed Simpsons (or Friedrich Schiller if you wanna get technical) quotes are not sig worthy. "Alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

To TS, go out but drink very little or not at all.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke