what is a good humbucker for clearer bottom end notes? preferably a higher output pup too.

and it needs to be bridge position.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
check out the alnico 2 pro humbucker from seymour duncan. I have it in the bridge of my explorer and love it
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
- What amp do you have?
- What guitar do you use?
- What pedals (if any) do you use?
- What do you think is wrong with your current tone?

Until you get through those it'll be impossible for anyone to give you an answer that's any use.

Though right off the bat I can safely tell you it's not really possible to get clear low-end response and a high-output. With most amps and most guitars, high-output will result in muddiness, especially in the lower frequencies.

Quote by Eldiablo30x6
check out the alnico 2 pro humbucker from seymour duncan. I have it in the bridge of my explorer and love it
That's actually pretty much the least suitable suggestion.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Dimarzio D-Sonic perhaps?

"Our first heavy humbucker of the 21st century, the D Sonic™ is a high-output bridge humbucker designed for the extended low end and heavy chords that dropped tuning delivers, with serious treble response for single-note solos and standard tuning."
creed's tone came to my attention when i read your description. you can try one of these prs pickups. oh and mesa amps
Quote by myearshurt
Dimarzio D-Sonic perhaps?

"Our first heavy humbucker of the 21st century, the D Sonic™ is a high-output bridge humbucker designed for the extended low end and heavy chords that dropped tuning delivers, with serious treble response for single-note solos and standard tuning."

Good call, Steve's Special and Breed are worth a look too.

I'd skip the Tone Zone though, it's not the clearest of pickups, however we really need to know the guitar and amp to give any concrete recommendations.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com