You take it off right? I would think so...but it looks like it's really hard to take off. Plastic ontop of a pickup to me wouldnt make any sense...
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
You take it off.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
they do it to help pravent damage if theres a pickgaurd ( not familiar with the model ) there should be plastic on that too if you got it new
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
To protect from scratches and fingerprints before it's sold. I like those pickups, sounds a good deal better then emgs from what I've tried so far.
you're not talking about removing yhe plastic cover of that active pups, do you!?

if you meant removing the black little case around the pickup, don't remove it, n00b!!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka
you're not talking about removing yhe plastic cover of that active pups, do you!?

if you meant removing the black little case around the pickup, don't remove it, n00b!!!!!

Are you ****ing kidding me? I'm not retarded, I know plastic from the pickup cover/casing. The plastic was just stuck on the pickup more than any other pickup I've gotten like this...I just thought I would make sure so I didnt **** anything up.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger