Well, if you don't have a string winder with a pin puller, then what you can do is take the strings off from the head first, and then reach into the soundhole and push the pins up from the bottom.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Bridge pins can be a pain. I remember when I first got my Takamine that I'm using now, the bridge pins were like stuck in there. The only way I got them out was by reaching my hand through the sound hole and poppin' 'em out. That is still the way I do it, it might hurt your fingers trying to push them out, but keep at it, they should come out.

All the best though mate.
Dude, I just use pliers.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60

The notch at the end will do what you need. It will probably run you about $1.50 at any instrument store.

Do NOT use pliers.
Ugh those r a pain!!! I have some starter dvd and i said to use a coing and wiggle it out? But i dont rember if i did that just do it slowly
Quote by GC Shred Off

The notch at the end will do what you need. It will probably run you about $1.50 at any instrument store.

Do NOT use pliers.

Is that what the notch is for? ****, I've been using pliers all my life. My bridge is all cut up
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
i put my hand in the soundhole and pop them out. if it hurts try putting a pick between your fingers and the pin
Use diagonal cutters. Just clamp them on the underside and nobody will see the scratches and cuts.