Page 1 of 9
I don't care..

now stop making threads about obama.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Looks like their own poll is ending that....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
omg obamas the antichrist!!!!!
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by will123456789
I don't care..

now stop making threads about obama.

+1

If I wanted to know about Obama, I would do research on the subject, not go to Ultimate Guitar and look through forum posts.
Can I just jump in before the Christian bashing starts and say that I'm a Christian and I still find this ridiculous. Please don't lump us all in with the crazies...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Xeron Brigs
+1

If I wanted to know about Obama, I would do research on the subject, not go to Ultimate Guitar and look through forum posts.

Ohhh, you mean sort of like you're doing now?
Quote by CheGuevara13

Yep, exactly what I'm doing now.
Quote by therealtater
I dont like him anyway so it doesnt matter to me

UG's redneck? well the last republican redneck we had was an incompetent fool. so i think obama cant do worse
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Religious people always know how to make asses of themselves. I guess it comes naturally when you believe in imaginary beings and fantasy land after death.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by CheGuevara13

OWNED.

Yeah this is stupid.
I think his nod was entirely fitting and appropriate, however I can understand how people would be upset about it. Hey, there are still people in the US who are upset when you acknowledge African Americans as human beings and when you respect women and treat LGBTQfolk like regular people.

I totally support his not to nonbelievers.
Quote by Jericho114
Religious people always know how to make asses of themselves. I guess it comes naturally when you believe in imaginary beings and fantasy land after death.

You said I was bringing sexy back
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
With that one line, the president "seems to be trying to redefine American culture, which is distinctively Christian," said’ Bishop E.W. Jackson of the Exodus Faith Ministries in Chesapeake, Va. "The overwhelming majority of Americans identify as Christians, and what disturbs me is that he seems to be trying to redefine who we are.’"

It seems Americans themselves are redefining it if you ask me.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Why would you be bothered by the nonbeliever comment? Because atheism isn't a religion?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
...wow. That was one of my favorite parts of his speech. For the first time, I felt included and acknowledged by the president. That line of his speech was one of the most powerful for me.
Not a big deal
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
Can I just jump in before the Christian bashing starts and say that I'm a Christian and I still find this ridiculous. Please don't lump us all in with the crazies...

Yes, this.

God, I hate conservatives.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

"black kids are dying each day through abortion. President Obama is supportive of abortion, and that's a genocide on black folks. Nobody wants to talk about that as a civil rights issue."

Wow.

Quote by saxaxe
...wow. That was one of my favorite parts of his speech. For the first time, I felt included and acknowledged by the president. That line of his speech was one of the most powerful for me.

I agree. Don't worry though, despite all the hate he will take for it he is going to receive just as much praise.

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
You said I was bringing sexy back

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by kurtcobainsucks
UG's redneck? well the last republican redneck we had was an incompetent fool. so i think obama cant do worse

Hes giving money to Michagn to plant grass in front of a mall how is that suppose to help the economy?
There are people who aren't Christian in the US? What? When did this happen???

This is an obamanation!!!!
Quote by therealtater
Hes giving money to Michagn to plant grass in front of a mall how is that suppose to help the economy?

Source?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Jericho114

+1
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Ur all $h1t
With that one line, the president "seems to be trying to redefine American culture, which is distinctively Christian," said’ Bishop E.W. Jackson of the Exodus Faith Ministries in Chesapeake, Va. "The overwhelming majority of Americans identify as Christians, and what disturbs me is that he seems to be trying to redefine who we are.’"

It seems Americans themselves are redefining it if you ask me.

Quote by aznrockerdude
Source?

the news...I think I heard it on abc tonight

EDIT: Couldnt find a source I remember them talking about it though
Last edited by therealtater at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by therealtater

that could be a rumor, are you a republican? cuz they just f*c*I*ng suck
Quote by Telestar

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Quote by therealtater

Considering the billions you spend on blowing **** up I'm sure it won't make a huge dent.
It helps society because without green areas people get depressed.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Considering the billions you spend on blowing **** up I'm sure it won't make a huge dent.
It helps society because without green areas people get depressed.

+1
Quote by Telestar

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Line 6 spider 3 75w