http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/01/pro-life_group_up_in_arms_over.php
Krispy Kreme doughnuts decided to give away free doughnuts on Inauguration day and now the American Life League is blasting Krispy Kreme for producing "abortion" doughnuts.
Don't these groups have better things to do?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Masamune
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/01/pro-life_group_up_in_arms_over.php
Krispy Kreme doughnuts decided to give away free doughnuts on Inauguration day and now the American Life League is blasting Krispy Kreme for producing "abortion" doughnuts.
Don't these groups have better things to do?

No.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Free donuts = abortion endorsement.

Watch your ass, Dr. Pepper. You're next.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE

You just can’t make stuff like this up.

Who actually has time to connect free donuts with pro-choice?
I'm also pro-life, but seriously
dead babies=/= donuts
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by Xeron Brigs

You just can’t make stuff like this up.

Who actually has time to connect free donuts with pro-choice?

Because they said you can get a free doughnut of choice. Meaning you can choose the doughnut type. They interpreted it as free pro-choice doughnut. I was never aware doughnuts had the ability to form opinions on matters.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Siege of Power
I'm also pro-life, but seriously
dead babies=/= donuts

Let's just say that raspberry-jam filled doughnut you had wasn't exactly raspberry filling...

... it was aborted fetus.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Let's just say that raspberry-jam filled doughnut you had wasn't exactly raspberry filling...

Oh god, whats on glazed donuts them
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by tayroar
Because they said you can get a free doughnut of choice. Meaning you can choose the doughnut type. They interpreted it as free pro-choice doughnut. I was never aware doughnuts had the ability to form opinions on matters.

So basically, anytime anyone mentions the word “choice,” it goes through their heads that they are speaking of abortion?

These people need to seriously get a new hobby.
Anyone else hankerin for a glazed fetus??
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Westboro behind this?

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by Xeron Brigs
So basically, anytime anyone mentions the word “choice,” it goes through their heads that they are speaking of abortion?

These people need to seriously get a new hobby.

Yeah. When I first found the article it said abortion doughnuts. I was disappointed when I realized krispy kreme wasn't giving away free baby shaped straw3berry jelly covered doughnuts.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by that soccer kid
Westboro behind this?

no, they don't really do much in the pro-life arena, they just really really hate gay people.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by MyNameIsLame

ya one time i got a donut with a live fetus in it.........................i wasn't trying to eat a live babie at krispy kremes

>_> <_< >_>
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Freedom of speech should be reserved for the competent; it should be something you earn, and not expected to be a privilege. This sort of stuff makes me really mad, it shows just how bloody stupid some people are and how they can get away with it by quoting the first amendment.
Right activist groups, just like left activist groups, take extreme stances so that it's easier to come to a compromise that is somewhere near what they want.

That, and the right has been waging a war of rhetorics for 30 years. Pro-life (while supporting the death penalty) just to name one.
Quote by MyNameIsLame

KLH & KGB
11/28/09