So a guitarist, a drummer, and I walk into a bar...
Ok, seriously, so I've collaborated with another guitarist and a drummer to become a band and ultimately make music. We bonded right from the start, which was a good sign, and now I need your advice. Are we ready to be a band? We have a rough recording on my profile (it's entitled Badass for now, for lack of a better name). The drums are recorded perfectly, but the guitar recording was a bit sloppy, but still coherent nonetheless. Thanks in advance for your comments. =)
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Froboarder/
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I would say go for it! While the guitar recording may be sloppy, that should improve the more all of you play together as a band.
Quote by Xeron Brigs
I would say go for it! While the guitar recording may be sloppy, that should improve the more all of you play together as a band.

Thanks. But is it something you can picture yourself listening to? Or does it just sound like a bunch of random riffs jammed together or what?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Thanks. But is it something you can picture yourself listening to? Or does it just sound like a bunch of random riffs jammed together or what?

I can actually see myself listening to it. Right now you actually have a very nice instrumental, I wonder what else you guys could put out?