http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/BassFishin/music/all/play526575

So i have been dying to do a full blown cover of this song, and i finally had the free time today to do so! I completed it instrumentally first. Some people in the past told me i sort of sound like billy corgan when i sing, so i figured (last minute) hey, why not give that a shot too?

the only drawback is theres no bass guitar in the song, but this IS still the complete tune. (my bass is at a friend's, as soon as i get it back i'll be adding that to the recording) theres really only one part where it's obvious that there is no bass, anyways, until then, i think it sounds fine.

the vocals, i'm aware, are too loud in some spots while not loud enough in others. i'll fix it, but i'm so done working on this song for today. (this was probably a 4 or 5 hour process...)

please, please, please give me some kind of feedback. (but don't be too harsh!) haha

thanks!
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
the drums need to be louder and it seemed as if your guitar was out of tune or your bends were off-pitch or something but besides that, it was great. your voice was perfect by the way.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
yea, i know, that first solo really hit me hard for some reason, i'll probably end up re recording it. but thanks!

edit: yea, the guitar was in tune, you're right, my bends just sucked out loud.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.