I've sort of thrown sticks at my face.

You know dude, by using that kind of grammar you're just proving the point that all of us are incredibly stupid.
"What is your injuries?"

tsk tsk tsk
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Bruised legs from punching myself basically as i hit the snare, broken finger from hitting it one of the floor tom hoops, splinters, a broken stick slashing my face and literally missing my eye by half an inch.

Hitting yourself in the balls with drumsticks isn't nice either.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I know a guy that broke his hand in the middle of a set and managed to finish the show.

He is in a hardcore band too so not only did he play through the set but of course he had to do it at the speed of light.
sorry for the grammer use.

i use to get a lot of brusied shins from the kick pedals.
Quote by druggietoad2k5
Bruised legs from punching myself basically as i hit the snare, broken finger from hitting it one of the floor tom hoops, splinters, a broken stick slashing my face and literally missing my eye by half an inch.

Hitting yourself in the balls with drumsticks isn't nice either.

I sort of do that on purpose, mostly for intimidation, but I hold my pants tight so I don't hurt myself. A lot of people have been scared by it.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I broke my kneecap just before christmas. Not whilst drumming, but it's royally fucked me over when it comes to drumming. Going to be so long before I can get back behind the kit
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I mauled my last drummer because he couldn't switch to 31/16 from 99/32 fluidly enough.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Hitting myself in the face when my sticks bounce off the snare..
Quite painful tbh
hey does any body have any tips on how to deal with a sore back after drumming ?
Yeah... sit up straight while you drum.

Sore back while drumming = bad posture.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

i once broke my foot kicking the kit into my drummer

I was not happy
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
I'm not a drummer, but I've got one, my band did a show at school last year, and becuase there was still loads of staging left from a show, we built the drummer a rise, so half way through one song, he smashes the ride, attached to the floor tom, it falls off the rise, the floor tom missed, but the ride smashed me right across the back of the head, lucky it was just a practice not the show, but MAN! that hurt so much, knocked me clean out
Back in 8th grade my music teacher used to throw drumsticks at his pupils whenever they weren't listening. One day I was whispering to a friend while he was rambling on about something and BAM!, a drumstick right on my cheek.

He was a bit crazy.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I smashed the back of my hand and blood sprayed all over the snare drum. That was epic.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I mauled my last drummer because he couldn't switch to 31/16 from 99/32 fluidly enough.

Ugh! Tell me about it.

****ing idiots.
i've cut my fingers many times, hit myself in the face+eyes with the sticks, and whenever my phone is in my pocket i smash it whenever i hit the snare
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
Once I came to the Pit and made a thread every 2 minutes, displaying my overall lack of intelligence and horrible grammar. Then I got banned
Nailed in the face by a drumstick. I'm a ****ing guitarist. I have no idea how the hell my drummer managed to get a stick all the way across the room like that.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Once I came to the Pit and made a thread every 2 minutes, displaying my overall lack of intelligence and horrible grammar. Then I got banned

ouch. That happened to me last week. I feel for you

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
ouch. That happened to me last week. I feel for you

udidntseewutididthar?
Erm...I have a thing playing live where if I don't have a snare hit for a while and my right hand's still playing I lift my left arm into the air so it looks cool when a bring it down.
The only problem is it takes amazing timing to bring it down and not hit your right arm/hand and not screw up what you're playing and once I brought my stick down (ahead 5a's >_< right onto my right hand as hard as i could.

I had a lump there for weeks.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by ZeGuitarist
brilliant!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
udidntseewutididthar?

yesisawwutudidthar.

i just failed

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I think i might have RSI in my left hand. But that's a guitar injury caused by me playing the guitar with real bad technique thanks to a bad teacher when i was a little boy, and aggrevated when i drum. But now that i'm trying to re learn guitar technique it seems to be getting better so
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Indeed. They're all a bunch of dumb sods aren't they?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I dont drum, but at the end of a gig once I dived into the drumkit and it kinda hurt...
why would u put a drumming thread on a guitar forum?!?!?!?!?!??!
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
why would u put a drumming thread on a guitar forum?!?!?!?!?!??!

Because this is the off-topic section.

Go and moan about it somewhere else.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Snapped a stick in half and one half hit me in the eye and splintered it.

..stupid drumstick ¬_¬
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by domino_92
Nailed in the face by a drumstick. I'm a ****ing guitarist. I have no idea how the hell my drummer managed to get a stick all the way across the room like that.

Tell me about it dude
that has happened to me also
but thats because our drummer kinda sucks and he breaks/throws his drumstck all the time

for my contribution for this thread...
one time when the band was practicing... we finished playing the song and the drummer was like F.UCK YEAH and threw the drumstick to the floor and it bounced right back to his head.
it was really funny
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
my knuckles were basically totally raw and bloody the whole first couple of months of learning to play from hitting the hoops
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"