My teacher got a message and read it to the class. he said that some chick somewhere was offering her virginity on ebay(i think). he said the bid is at like 3 million and that people want to give her business jobs and stuff. the whole time i was like WTF. whats going on?!?!
What's wrong with that? I would do it if I didn't have to pay people to have sex with me.
i would sell my virginity for 3 million too, too bad its over three years old and probably moldy
Someone needs to find the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
haha who would pay that much?????
I pressed her thigh and death smiled

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
-John Lennon
linky please
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Survivalism
This was forever ago.

seriously.....does nobody watch the news on TV or read newspapers? do we all get our news by browsing forums?

EDIT: To be honest, I have a feeling she wasn't a virgin before she came up with the idea....
Last edited by dudius at Jan 23, 2009,
That is genius. Easy 3 mil. Sucks that she'll probably get stuck with a creeper.
Is it still going?
Iremember she said she was ging to use it to send her 7 her sister to Universities
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
She was on the local morning show here this past week. She's offering it to the highest bidder. Its going to happen at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch I believe. Hef is good friends with the DJ on the radio station. She actually seemed really down to earth...she has a degree...and plans to use the money wisely. She talked about using it to pay for her masters degree that she's already started working on. I mean seriously...everybody has to lose theirs sometime. I just wish somebody would've payed me 3 million. That would have been like 3 million dollars a minute

EDIT: I'm assuming we're all talking about the same girl. I mean how many girls out there are selling their virginity...and how many are getting bids up to 3 million?
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by Korosu
That is genius. Easy 3 mil. Sucks that she'll probably get stuck with a creeper.

Hey! I'm not creepy!
Quote by Holy.
Is she hot?

took the pit long enough haha
if shes going for her masters, im guessing probably about a 7-8
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
took the pit long enough haha
if shes going for her masters, im guessing probably about a 7-8

I really don't care, but being the Pit and no one asking freaked me out a bit.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
how does this not count as prostitution?

Its taking place at the Bunny Ranch...prostitution is legal there.
Guys, **** the missile silo. We could all chip in to buy her virginity and have an all UG gang bang on her.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by hippotato7
but sex and 3 mil. doesn't
choose your battles

She might as well be saying 'I'm a prostitute' for all that there's a difference.

I hate humanity when it acts all cheap.
And it's going to buy her a house, a car and put her through college. So all the power to her.

I'm more shockied about the people willing to pay 3 million then the girl selling it for 3 million.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by Captain Insano
I'm more shockied about the people willing to pay 3 million then the girl selling it for 3 million.

Yeah, wouldn't that blow? You just wasted three minutes. What if he has like premature ejaculation and he essentially paid 3 million for a minute. I mean it couldn't be THAT great.

edit: Why not just buy a bunch of heroin? Who needs sex when there is heroin?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
edit: Why not just buy a bunch of heroin? Who needs sex when there is heroin?

Trainspotting much?
Quote by Captain Insano
And it's going to buy her a house, a car and put her through college. So all the power to her.

This.

Hey, GIRLS of UG, I'm a good/decent looking 19 year old guy looking to sell his virginity. Any takers?

(I'm not expecting much......it's weird how guys think virgins are awesome but girls think virgins are going to automatically perform horribly)