tried searchbar btw
alright so ive been playing electric for 6 years and i only today picked up my brothers acoustic and stole it

strung, polished, action leveled
its so purdy now =]
well ANYWAY, i wanna learn some acoustic songs to play and sing along with. i dont really know how to explain but i just get so fascinated when someone takes a metal rock or even hip hop song and makes an acoustic cover
i wanna learn some of those but i dont have a capo, and according to some youtube videos i cant find many good songs that i would wanna learn that are done without one

thanks, listen to my band if you like metal!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
If you're REALLY good, try Justin King. Something like Locomotives (no tab, but my brother learned all of these songs by ear without capo), Knock on Wood, Untitled Project, Phunkdified. Or Drifting, For my Father by Andy Mckee. They'll give you a good challenge, and if you know how, they don't require a capo.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Nice blatant self advertising at the end

Acoustic songs, I could recommend a few. With vox, not so much. So I'll just list some instrumental ones: Anything from The Guitar Trio album, Winds with Hands by Pelican (It's detuned quite a bit, though)...OH! Coil by Opeth. It has vox.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by guitarmaniac88
If you're REALLY good, try Justin King. Something like Locomotives (no tab, but my brother learned all of these songs by ear without capo), Knock on Wood, Untitled Project, Phunkdified. Or Drifting, For my Father by Andy Mckee. They'll give you a good challenge, and if you know how, they don't require a capo.

hmm,
that sounds good, i know like two of those songs, but yeah when i have time to sit down and learn a song correctly then i definitely will look into them.

my question is does anyone know any good songs that i could pick up and play in five minutes, and sing along too without using a capo
so far in the fifteen minutes ve learned
drive-incubus
umbrella(lol)-rihanna
everlong-FF
and i was pretty pumped to learn hey ya and whatever you like, which by the way are the only rap songs i can think of that i enjoy xD
oh, thanks for the pears
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Pardon Me - Incubus. It might take a while to get the insane chords, but after that you should be all good.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Pardon Me - Incubus. It might take a while to get the insane chords, but after that you should be all good.

oh i remember that one, i learned the acoustic version on electric like two years ago
it gets really annoying at like" a decade ago"
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010

but seriously, learn acoustic versions of songs you like.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.