Hey.

i bought a samick for $95 australian,its red has sharkfin frets floyd rose tremelo. then i looked it up on the internet and found out it was a Kj560 , and read that they might be rare and and couldn't really find any information about them are they rare? and are they worth anything?

Cheers!.
Seriously... I don't think Samick guitars are all that valuable. It may be a rare one, but the value just isn't there. Hang onto it, play it and enjoy it. Someday it may be worth some money.
Is it Greg Bennet designed or Samick Artist Series? If it's the artist series, it's from the early to mid 90's. If it's a Greg Bennet, it's probably not as good, or worth as much. The Artist Series is discontinued, and now all of there guitars are Greg Bennet designed.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
that guitar has many switches
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Well, it's worth something then. Check ebay, or maybe find somewhere to get it appraised if you really want to know how much it's worth. I say just play the thing.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by theacousticpunk
Is it Greg Bennet designed or Samick Artist Series? If it's the artist series, it's from the early to mid 90's. If it's a Greg Bennet, it's probably not as good, or worth as much. The Artist Series is discontinued, and now all of there guitars are Greg Bennet designed.

Who the hell is this Greg Bennet dude? Some kind of luthier?
Not sure. On their site they have a bunch of videos with him going over the various features of the guitars.
He was the creator of Samick's new line. More ergonomically affordable guitars. Also created some guitars for Epiphone and Ibanez. That guitar you have has an ofr, you could take out the ofr and resell it for the amount you got the guitar for.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?