Okay, Basically, I need a new amp and a Chorus pedal.
Buuuuuut, I found an amp (Peavey Studio Chorus 210, used for 150$) with Chorus on it. mY QUESTION IS COULD i just use that? I'm tryin' to get my guitar to sound like "Come as you are" without spending loads of cash.
Why don't you just get a used small clone off of ebay? They'll make it sound like the tone in Come As You Are, because that's what Kurt used. It's not that expensive. Then you could have your chorus and a good amp.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Why don't you just get a used small clone off of ebay? They'll make it sound like the tone in Come As You Are, because that's what Kurt used. It's not that expensive. Then you could have your chorus and a good amp.

I guess I could do that. I'll check my local Music Go round to see if they have a used one first though.
Quote by RAAAGE
I guess I could do that. I'll check my local Music Go round to see if they have a used one first though.

Good plan. I have one and I loooove mine! If it helps, Kurt's setting on it was straight up 12 'oclock. Infact, that's the only setting he used, so he had about a dozen of them hardwired at that setting! Good luck!