so yeah lately i havent been able to sleep very well. by lately i mean the past few years. i have no trouble falling asleep but i wake up a lot and i wake up too early. so i was wonderin...what do you guys do to help you get the best possible night of sleep? i tried google and it just gives me the same answers, most of which dont work

and for the love of god, the f**king search bar will NOT help
hmm, try fapping, that usually helps me sleep pretty well

EDIT: DAMN!!!!!!!
Sleeping pills
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Getting a lot of exercise the day before helps me, and masturbating actually does help you sleep.
Have a good work out, jogging, lifting weights, or sports. Limit sugar/caffeine intake after lunch.
Quote by Cianyx
Actually searchbar will help..
Was thread on this like last week

whether thats true or not, i saw nothing like this. and i DID use the searhbar. sorry if i took 5 seconds out of your precious day
Quote by mogan777
whether thats true or not, i saw nothing like this. and i DID use the searhbar. sorry if i took 5 seconds out of your precious day

My bad..
I thought it was another thread about insomnia
I find those really annoying..

I should really read the question..
Anyway.. Sorry!

EDit: This one might help https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1028187&highlight=insomnia
Quote by IzRG350
Getting a lot of exercise the day before helps me, and masturbating actually does help you sleep.

Yeah, turns out fapping is a legit answer this time
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
exercise durin the day, avoidin too much sugar and caffiene or even gettin rid of any bit of caffiene. same with alcohol. if you drink it'll wake you up at night. meditating has helped also, even if it's just a few minutes of slow deep breaths through the nose slow deep exhales through the mouth. best of luck