Page 1 of 3
Yea I just got a call from this number in Nevada. It was some lady, obviously quite older(40 or so). You could tell by her voice. I mean it wasnt a fake voice, it was her actual voice. Anyways, she asked for my little brother, who is 13. I didn't think anything of it at the time, cause I didn't know the number. So I went to see if my brother was awake, and he was asleep so I gave the phone to my mom. She got on the phone and told the woman he was asleep and asked her who it was; the lady just hung up. What the ****? I've tried calling back like 5 times and no one answers. And I looked the number up and its unlisted. We live in Indiana so thats kind of a strange call to get. My brother just got woken up when she hung up on my mom and he said he has no idea who it is. Anyways, my point is, anyone else ever get any weird ass calls from Nevada? I don't want this to be some crazy ass **** like 'The Strangers' just over the phone.
Sew your brother's ass shut.

EDIT:
Seriously, look into it, that could be some ****ed up pedo bitch.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Jan 23, 2009,
Thats really weird. Maybe you should check his e-mails or anything like that to see if hes been talking to anyone from Nevada?
No... no I have not.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Or maybe he signed up for something on the internet and now they're spamming him via the telephone? It's not like that happens every day.
You're*
Quote by monkeysintheday
Sew your brother's ass shut.

EDIT:
Seriously, look into it, that could be some ****ed up pedo bitch.
That's what I was thinking. I dunno though, my little brother don't seem the type to do that thing. If you knew him youd know what I mean.
GOD DAMNIT!!! i keep ****in telling my mom not to do that anymore!!!
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
That's what I was thinking. I dunno though, my little brother don't seem the type to do that thing. If you knew him youd know what I mean.

I imagine I would.
I don't think somebodies gonna go out of their way from Nevada, unless they managed to change their area code.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Connor6c
Give the number to 4chan.

+1
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by kornnolis
give us the # we'll all call her

+1
but if you do it, It will keep me up, and I don't want to stay up.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Google told me...

The Phone Number 702-475-2476 is based in Clark County, NV. Near the city of Las Vegas

Either your brother has a creepy pedo after him, or your brother's in cahoots with the high rollers.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
wierd man, wierd. 40 y/o woman trying to talk to a little kid? its either a spam thing like someone said, or its something really freaky.
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Did she ask for your brother by name? Are u sure she's looking for ur brother? Could be a wrong number.

EDIT: Next time she calls u, say that u r better than your brother.
So did anyone call?
Take 'em on Take 'em out Take a stand Take a bow
She knew his first and last name. It was totally weird. She had like a calm voice too so it added to the weirdness. What makes it weirder is the voicemail on her number and the fact she hung up when asked who it was.
i just got a call from somewhere in alabama the other day. when i call back, the v-mail is nothing but a bunch of undecipherable yelling and swearing.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
yeah I have.

I kept getting weird messages....

"Hi Porsha, this is so and so from someplace, just wanted to let you know were are considering you for the job and successfully recieved your applications yadadadadadadaa....blah blah blah..... etc."

Then I got another message

"Hi Porsha, this is so and so again, Ive been having a hard time reaching you so Im going to try calling you at home. Just wanted to let you know you scored really high on your mechanics test blah blah blah etc"

And when I tried calling back to tell who ever was leaving these messages has the wrong person no one would pick up.

And Id do it like right after theyd called too.
and dude, indiana sucks, i lived there, iowa is probably the only state thats more boring than indiana haha.
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Lol speaking of weird phone calls I just got one....

it said private caller,

I picked it up and I said hello and all I got was a lot of cuss words and stuff. Sounded like a sound board.
Quote by gdriz
rape your brother
it's the only way to be sure

That wasn't even remotely funny..
I call Fail..

Here's my theory..

Barbra Streisand
Give it to /b/
bitch won't call you again
call her back and leave threats of legal action on her answering machine
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene