Page 1 of 5
ok pit, last night, this girl who me and my friends are friends w/ was visiting in town a year after she had moved away. we were at one of our friends house, and this friend is the guy who was supposed to take her home after her sister got off at 5AM (she works at a bar). everybody but me, her, and the other guy leave. problem is, he falls asleep, and i dont have enough gas to get her home and come back home. so she ends up asking if she can spend the night at my house, which i obviously say "oh yeah, no problem." we get to my house about 2AM, and we both sleep in my bed. my mom (for some random, god only knows reason) came into my room and saw her (this was around 7AM) and freaked the f*ck out. i explained to her what happened, but she would not stop swearing and accusing and asking questions. so pit, is she overreacting? i mean, i still even had on my shirt and hoody, and she had on her shirt and a pair of my b-ball shorts. btw, i only didnt tell my mom because it was 2AM, and she was drunk and passed out. so yeah you guys, overreaction from mom here or not?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
yeah but you should've screwed the chick in ur bed
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I would say so.

Try turning the tables on her, tell her you are tired of seeing your mother in such a horrible state of mind when drunk, and that it makes you cry at night thinking about her drinking problem!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
yeah man. but she doesn't want any grandkids. you gotta try to understand.
fck.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
ok pit, last night, this girl who me and my friends are friends w/ was visiting in town a year after she had moved away. we were at one of our friends house, and this friend is the guy who was supposed to take her home after her sister got off at 5AM (she works at a bar). everybody but me, her, and the other guy leave. problem is, he falls asleep, and i dont have enough gas to get her home and come back home. so she ends up asking if she can spend the night at my house, which i obviously say "oh yeah, no problem." we get to my house about 2AM, and we both sleep in my bed. my mom (for some random, god only knows reason) came into my room and saw her (this was around 7AM) and freaked the f*ck out. i explained to her what happened, but she would not stop swearing and accusing and asking questions. so pit, is she overreacting? i mean, i still even had on my shirt and hoody, and she had on her shirt and a pair of my b-ball shorts. btw, i only didnt tell my mom because it was 2AM, and she was drunk and passed out. so yeah you guys, overreaction from mom here or not?

Ummm yeh. Even if you did bang her why would she flip?
i mean, i think i have a legit reason, and mom has no proof that anything happened between me and this chick.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre
i mean, i think i have a legit reason, and mom has no proof that anything happened between me and this chick.

did anything happen?
Haha, yeah man, been there, my best friend was a lesbian, which my mom knew and she stayed at my house and we ended up falling asleep in my bed and my mom still flipped out.
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
your mom probably flipped out because she thought you were gay since you didnt bang a hot chick that was in your bed
i like broccoli and long drives at the beach on my segway
I think your Mum, or 'Mom' over-reacted, but she's a mother. They can get away with that sort of thing.
Quote by aaronob
did anything happen?

does that matter? i mean, my mom didnt wake up because of hearing anything, and that would have been the only time for her to get "proof" that something happened.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
moms will be moms i guess. i was in a similar situation except i did the dumb thing and actually asked my mom first if it was ok if "girl" spent the night till her mom could get her in the morning. my mom kindly ripped me a new asshole
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Bowkore
Say to her:

"Mum I smashed that box so hard, she gonna be walking crooked for three weeks! And what are you going to do about it BIATCH!?"

this.
its a fucking shame and a pity you didn't give ya mum a reason to act like that
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
ok. im 18. yes i boned her. but like i said, she didnt wake up to hearing that happen, which means shes got no proof that anything did happen.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre
ok. im 18. yes i boned her. but like i said, she didnt wake up to hearing that happen, which means shes got no proof that anything did happen.

THAT is why she is mad. She knows you had sex with her, because she is your mother. Moms can figure out ANYTHING.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by Nirvana_rocks73
That's too bad. Next time sleep somewhere else.

um, no. but my gripe is: if she has no evidence, or didnt even hear/see anything that would imply that sex went on, how can she have a legit argument?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Moms know this stuff dude.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by beyondthegrave
you mom should be ****in shot. if my (one day to be son) was to be in the bed with another girl i would congradulate them).

I like your use of parentheses and your creative spelling of "congratulate."
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

well, if it's your moms house, and you're living in her house...she' has the right to not want girls in her house whether you happen to be ****ing them or not. so i would say her argument is completely legit.
That Tree Is Far Away
Quote by Bowkore
Say to her:

"Mum I smashed that box so hard, she gonna be walking crooked for three weeks! And what are you going to do about it BIATCH!?"

lol sigged
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
um, no. but my gripe is: if she has no evidence, or didnt even hear/see anything that would imply that sex went on, how can she have a legit argument?

She doesn't need one. She is your mother and she happens to be correct, as all mothers are (my mother, anyway).
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

If I saw my (future) son in bed with a girl without my permission in his room at 2am, I would probably think that he ****ed her lol

EDIT: that sounded funny
Quote by ZeppelinFloyd
well, if it's your moms house, and you're living in her house...she' has the right to not want girls in her house whether you happen to be ****ing them or not. so i would say her argument is completely legit.

but her gripe is "i dont have a problem w/ you helping a friend out like that, girl or not. i just KNOW what happened. i can sense it!"
wtf
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by beyondthegrave
you mom should be ****in shot. if my (one day to be son) was to be in the bed with another girl i would congradulate them).

your either 13 years old, mentally handicapped or both.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Strato-Massacre

**** that. if your child was to have sex its the childs business and not the ****in parents. its sickening how now a days parents seem to want be so involved. my parents never really gave a **** what i did as long as i didnt end up dead in a ditch somewhere. and thats perfectly acceptable imo.
it doesnt matter if she didnt have "evidence". parents aren't the US government man. they have no bill of rights. you have no rights, so if shes pissed, ur ****ed. no way around it.
well she was right either way. so as i see it you can't complain about her reaction. she was right. probably wouldve been a better idea to sleep on a couch or a floor after you boned her. you wouldve appeared more innocent that way.
That Tree Is Far Away
Quote by beyondthegrave
**** that. if your child was to have sex its the childs business and not the ****in parents. its sickening how now a days parents seem to want be so involved. my parents never really gave a **** what i did as long as i didnt end up dead in a ditch somewhere. and thats perfectly acceptable imo.

That is the WORST way to raise a kid, in my opinion. I have friends (well, more like acquaintances) with parents like that, and they are all terrible students with no real life direction. Well actually, I take that back. ONE of them is doing pretty well, given his situation. But he hates his parents for not caring what he does.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by Strato-Massacre
but her gripe is "i dont have a problem w/ you helping a friend out like that, or not. i just KNOW what happened. i can sense it!"
wtf

Dude....

Unless a guy is either gay or doesnt have the equipment down there, any guy wouldve done the same thing you did. Duh. Its not that hard to figure out.
Quote by ZeppelinFloyd
well she was right either way. so as i see it you can't complain about her reaction. she was right. probably wouldve been a better idea to sleep on a couch or a floor after you boned her. you wouldve appeared more innocent that way.

but i mean, we were clothed. and we used 2 seperate blankets! lol. not to mention i sleep on my stomach and she slept on her side. i mean its not like my mom walked in while we were cuddling afterwards, not that cuddling happened anyway.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by zippidyduda
That is the WORST way to raise a kid, in my opinion. I have friends (well, more like acquaintances) with parents like that, and they are all terrible students with no real life direction. Well actually, I take that back. ONE of them is doing pretty well, given his situation. But he s his parents for not caring what he does.

I disagree. I think as long as the child is healthy and getting good grades and emotionally stable then its all fine.

But a lot of times that wont be the case....
Page 1 of 5