This was my first time using Acid Pro, it was actually really easy. No drum tracks or bass tracks, but, I still really like the song. Its not perfect, I used no fading, crossover, or boost for the solo.

Ummm, you should rate the song though, please.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/CarbonDeath/
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
bump
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Okay I listened to your song. The first thing I heard was undesirable staticy feedback. Take that out immediately, and let the track start right as you start playing. If you can, invest in a noisegate or something similar. It might do you well to make songs at or under 3 minutes. Honestly, I think that the clean guitar at 1:30 would make a better entrance into a song then the distorted riffs you have going up till that point. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it gets a little redundant, and there's not much going on for the listener. At about 3:10 the guitar starts to become more present which is a good thing. The solo at 4:33 was cool but the transition into it did not seem adequate. Okay, now that I've gotten all of that out of the way... There are some cool riffs in here, but try to work more on unifying them together. If you're going to play a chord progression throughout, try playing with harmonies and melodies to go over it. Drums also give music an extra boost of energy. Anyway, it's better than my first recording. I'd like to hear some of your future recordings, you've got potential, but make sure that the listener KNOWS it's you playing guitar, not anyone else. Can you check out my track ?
I now have a cover of Stream Of Conciseness on my profile, all the way to the second solo. Kind of sloppy, but mostly improvised. I would listen to your track, but sleeping roommate lets that from happening, will listen tomorrow and send a pm.
Quote by LuthierofTexas