So I just had the worst night of my life. I'm sure there will be some people who will not believe this, but it did happen and I'm still a little shook up by it.

I was driving on the free way with a couple of friends. We were having a blast when I had a blow out. I struggled to gain control of the car, eventually making it safely to the side of the free way. Everyone was fine. I went to go get my jack and 4 way wrench then went to go get a tire from my spare tire compartment (which a tire shop had put one in there not 40 days ago) and I find a tire, but without a rim. So, I called everyone I knew to get some help and left my car over night.

I got a ride from another one of my friends to his house. We then decided to walk to my house, which is only about a mile away from his house to go get another spare tire (from a different vehicle, and though a little bit larger, the rim pattern was the same). We start walking down the road and what we thought to be a drunk driver almost wipes us out. We get out of the way and flip him off. Next thing I know, the dude turns around and tries to run us over again! By now, we take off, running for it. The person tries to run us over twice more. We get to a big wooded area and disappear. We watched as the guy went up multiple roads looking for whichever way we had gone and he eventually gave up and drove away for good. We were both terrified, however, we made it back to his house.

So, my conclussion is that death was in overdrive last night and that was probably the worst night of my life so far.

Pit, I wanted to see if you would like to share your worst day/night to the world.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

well, i wasted a minute of my life on this nonesense. that makes this a pretty bad night
Hmm Shouldn't you call the police? I think he was just a crazy person or someone who was trying to kill you on purpose
There was So much innuendo in that post
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I got gang bashed by a few weed dealers. Definately the worst night of my life by far
That's hardcore man.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
See if you were a real man you would have challenged the driver to mortal kombat and then tore his heart out and showed it to him as he fell to the ground dieing.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by hayan
Hmm Shouldn't you call the police? I think he was just a crazy person or someone who was trying to kill you on purpose

Really? Are you sure it wasn't the car from Knight Rider with a malicious defect?
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Quote by Deflection
Really? Are you sure it wasn't the car from Knight Rider with a malicious defect?

Yeah, I'm sure. it was red and a Honda of some sort.

Quote by Kyle.E
If that was the hardest night of your life, I'm Chuck Norris.

well, the story goes deeper than what I posted but thats more personal and I don't feel like sharing it with the pit.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
Yeah, I'm sure. it was red and a Honda of some sort.

WAS THIS THE CAR?!?!!?

██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
WAS THIS THE CAR?!?!!?

no... but I'd let the chick run over me all she wants.

Quote by rock_star77
WAS THIS THE CAR?!?!!?

Hoooooooooly ****. That damn dog is up to no good again. The bastard. Trying to run over pit monkeys for laughing at his girlfriend. Oh god guys I'm too young to die.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
well
the worst night of my life
was when i got in my red honda, and these two fukkers with a tyre were yelling and abusing me so i swerve at them and the flip me off, so i go into rage overdrive
i do a uturn and come back for these bitches

they put the sprint on and ran into a large wooded area, i drove all the streets around, but i lost em

worst nite evar
Quote by tayroar
See if you were a real man you would have challenged the driver to mortal kombat and then tore his heart out and showed it to him as he fell to the ground dieing.

Flawless Victory.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
well, the story goes deeper than what I posted but thats more personal and I don't feel like sharing it with the pit.

Translation: His girl friend dumped him.

If that's right then I'm so sorry TS.
Man tonight was pretty bad for me too. I tanked CoS twice and HoL and didn't win shit.
<.<
>.>
Quote by Davo Ownz
How is that bad

??

How is that not bad? I damn near died twice.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
no... but I'd let the chick run over me all she wants.

Tell me you did not just say that...

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by i_killed_bill
Translation: His girl friend dumped him.

If that's right then I'm so sorry TS.

yeah, more or less.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Tell me you did not just say that...

nothing a paper bag couldn't fix, right?

Quote by kurt_cobain9
nothing a paper bag couldn't fix, right?

I think a full body suit with a vajayjay hole would be more appropriate
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
I think a full body suit with a vajayjay hole would be more appropriate

Hold up now, we don't know the status of that vag, if it smells like trout, get the fukc out.
Quote by IzRG350
Man tonight was pretty bad for me too. I tanked CoS twice and HoL and didn't win shit.
<.<
>.>

How many times did you wipe on Loken?
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Quote by Blind Hands
Hold up now, we don't know the status of that vag, if it smells like trout, get the fukc out.

She is now rendered un-fuckable
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.